and i thought mopars were expensive

-
The ole Mopar RB (2nd Gen) Hemi's are close that too. They're NOT cheap, not even beat up used/rusty, needing TONS of work just to make 'em look good..... RB Hemi means lots of $$$$$$$

-I'm unfamiliar to those you posted.....

funny, I would expect you of all people to know them
(and for the same reason I know them)

I was building a ford Victoria model on day, and the optional shifter was described as a "eelco" shifter

I had to look three times, but it was right there in the instructions...part number 537
(the kit has since been re-released by round two)

so now I'm trying to find something with their company name on it, to bolt to the duster
[ame]http://www.round2models.com/files/instructions/amt807.pdf[/ame]

funny, I would expect you of all people to know them
(and for the same reason I know them)

I was building a ford Victoria model on day, and the optional shifter was described as a "eelco" shifter

I had to look three times, but it was right there in the instructions...part number 537
(the kit has since been re-released by round two)

so now I'm trying to find something with their company name on it, to bolt to the duster
http://www.round2models.com/files/instructions/amt807.pdf

Ya got to remember. ever notice the models I build? ALL "Mopar" I don't get into the others, as I "HAD" to limit myself or lets just say, it get outta hand with me quick (I have a "collecting" gene LOL ) SO, that being said, Had I noticed this YEARS ago when I model ANYTHING I may have not even realized it, (I'm speaking of 15 or more years ago) so......

Interesting to know tho!

I used to have an old 3 gallon Eelco pony fuel tank. A guy in Canada bought it for his rat rod, and it wasn't cheap. :D

Cool valve covers for sure! I somehow doubt any will be showing up for a resto though. LOL

Leanna, those look good enough to bolt on...unrestored
(not that I would expect anything less for that price)

If you do ever happen to come across a pair for a SBM, let me know

-
Back