and the CRASHFEST is complete!!!

-
"dont worry Captain, we'll buff out those scratches..."
[ame="http://youtu.be/aoxF29RI2Bs"]Your good...[/ame]

How 'bout.............After midnight.................

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ves8i5C-zWk&feature=related"]Eric Clapton After Midnight - YouTube[/ame]

just wait until they get to someplace like Martinsville.

I have a feeling Nascar is really going to suck this year with the 'improvements' they've made to the cars.

just wait until they get to someplace like Martinsville.

I have a feeling Nascar is really going to suck this year with the 'improvements' they've made to the cars.

Sorta like how Fiat "improved" the Dart.

Why that truck was on the track in the first place ? I mean, lol, cars lose control, duh, I learn that long ago.

NASCAR sure has made some improvements, they were just very lucky people were not killed...and yeah, I bet that track is about finished

Something broke before he hit the jet drier. In the replay you could see sparks coming from under the car just before he lost control of it. It might have been the rear that went. He was complaining of a vibration in all gears.

Not a pretty sight.

yeah...it was his metal crack pipe bouncing off the ground, he must have had a head rush & almost passed out from the last hit when he dropped it

He was goin way too fast for any kinda safety/drier truck to be on the track anyway the dumbass.

After the jet fuel got uncorked ( by Montoya) I took this picture and came home..
You could hear about 30 people say What the hell was he doing omg what a dip !!!:tongue9::director:
I think they got the jet dryer out on the track way to soon, and Montoya was trying to get his car back up to speed to figure out what was wrong with his car before he pitted.
I agree, the tranny or rear end exploded and locked up..

11 tv's and a 5 X10' screen to enjoy this race.. and a free appetizer to the table if you could answer a simple question about nascar , mine was easy at the bar, she asked who drives #88 car :?: I had the sampler :D

Attachments

• Man Cave part 1 026.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 110
  • Man Cave part 1 027.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 98
there is nothing american about a toyota pace car or japanese nascar race cars to begin with. the saddest part about it all is there is one team racing 3 dodges and the highest any dodge finished was 32nd place. now i remember why i stopped watching in the first place.im going back to watching the truck series, a dodge ram won last week. even though the japs have invaded there as well

there is nothing american about a toyota pace car or japanese nascar race cars to begin with.

from autoblog:
Toyota notes in the post-jump press release that it will build 6,000 Toyota Camry units in Georgetown, Kentucky and ship the units to Korea. The massive Georgetown plant employs nearly 7,000 employees working around the clock. This marks the first time Toyota will export the American-made Camry, yet Toyota isn't new to U.S. exports. The automaker exports 100,000 vehicles built in the U.S. annually, shipping them to 19 countries.

The real question is:Where does the profits go? Doesn't go to anyone in the States final accountant's books.

they may be assembled on american soil but the parts are not american made. not a whole lot is anymore. but no frickin yoda name has any place on our american cup car race tracks IMO

-
Back