And yet another newbie

-

6pkrunner

Reaction score
Hey all. 'nother newbie here. Got a few Mopes kicking around and hopefully this winter I'll get started on the resto of a '68 383 GTS I have. It was originally a white/green gut car. And somewhere along the line one of the previous owners traded the bulged hood for a flat Dart hood with prerequisite 1970 Swinger scoops on it. I hunted for several years before getting a good hood for $150 (most were in the $400 and up range). I got a great set of black door panels, so guess the gut will be black. Exterior is still up in the air.

Here's a shot of the poor thing. I have removed the grille and bezels and have those restored.

gts1.jpg

Hello and welcome!! I recognize your car in the avatar and the garage in the back ground. Either Moparts or Moparstyle??

Thanks for joining!!

Welcome aboard. :thumleft:
Sharp lookin 69 Runner :thumleft:
Me and my brother are in the process of restoring his 69 Runner that my dad bought new in 69.
F6 green,white interior and white vinyl top.383 4-speed, radio delete car.

Not sure who's chasing who - but this time yes indeed. You left a trail of spilt beer right to the door here.

newbie2.jpg

newbie5.jpg

newbie7.jpg

Nothing personal, you understand, I just found those pictures and was looking for a place to use them. ;-)

Welcome to the board!

ROFL! How ya doing Dave. Us Mopar guys keep bumping into each other all over the place. I'm hoping I can start on the GTS this winter and get a good source of parts here. And plus just enjoy the total insanity it has to offer. :p

-
Back