Andrew's 16th Birthday Car

-

2fine69s

69 340-6pak Rag Top
Reaction score
DSC_0073.JPG
Hey guys,
Yesterday was my sons 16th birthday. I remember my first car and wanted him to remember his. So here it is... 2011 Challenger, 50K miles, one lady owner, 3.6. Toxic Orange. I bought it in February, and stored it for 7 months and he never had a clue. Ahh the joys of being a father...

That's awesome and a beautiful car!! Hope he enjoys it and it help get/keep him interested in muscle cars and Mopars!!

I can't let my daughters see this thread! They'll be 16 in a few months (Hard to believe!) and will be sharing a car. However, it'll likely be much less cool that your boy's ride. LOL. Cool car man, your little guy's beaming says it all.

Pat

That's awesome and a beautiful car!! Hope he enjoys it and it help get/keep him interested in muscle cars and Mopars!!

I can't let my daughters see this thread! They'll be 16 in a few months (Hard to believe!) and will be sharing a car. However, it'll likely be much less cool that your boy's ride. LOL. Cool car man, your little guy's beaming says it all.

Pat
Thanks Guys! It means a lot to him that you think its cool. He's a die hard Mopar nut as I am. He is so far a head of me in education its unreal. He's quite, a little shy, plays the tenor sax like a madman, and has a 4.625 GPA. It was hands down the right decision for me to make. As for not having a cool car, cool is in the driver anyway. When we're gone, our kids will carry the torch, to a higher level....

Thanks Guys! It means a lot to him that you think its cool. He's a die hard Mopar nut as I am. He is so far a head of me in education its unreal. He's quite, a little shy, plays the tenor sax like a madman, and has a 4.625 GPA. It was hands down the right decision for me to make. As for not having a cool car, cool is in the driver anyway. When we're gone, our kids will carry the torch, to a higher level....
Lots to be proud of Dad! A son like that deserves a beautiful car like that!

He's quite, a little shy, plays the tenor sax like a madman, and has a 4.625 GPA.

Outstanding, dad!
But he may find it increasingly difficult to be quiet and a little shy driving around in a Toxic Orange Challenger!

man - my first car was a friggin Toyota Carolla 4 dr... hand-me-down! Whatcha gonna do when he wants to trade up in a few years to Hemi car..?

What a great gift and a deserving young man with a cool car !!!!! All i had in high school was a 440/4 speed Roadrunner [i had to buy] my father would not get me anything cool so i had to buy my own car!!

that's cool dad . every car i got from dad was a wreck . but bodywork in second nature to me . and not afraid of any getting into any part of any machine . lesson well earned and learned .

What a great gift and a deserving young man with a cool car !!!!! All i had in high school was a 440/4 speed Roadrunner [i had to buy] my father would not get me anything cool so i had to buy my own car!!

Same here as well! Ended up buying my brother's '75 Chevy Monza coupe.

Thanks to ALL !!!! Andrew can't believe how many members really care that he is sixteen and has his first car. FABO Rocks!
Martin

Wow Andrew congratulations on the GPA and your musical talent!!!!! And, of course the car too! What a cool car and color, and that 3.6 is a good engine. Happy Birthday, and always remember, Mopars Rule!

Cool!
My grand daughter is only 10, but she's been checking out the Car Corals at the Mopar shows and dropping hints!
I hope I can pull this stunt off myself when the time comes!

Outstanding !! That memory will last his lifetime !! :thumbsup:

Happy Belated birthday Andrew! Yer a lucky kid.

Wow Andrew congratulations on the GPA and your musical talent!!!!! And, of course the car too! What a cool car and color, and that 3.6 is a good engine. Happy Birthday, and always remember, Mopars Rule!

Cool!
My grand daughter is only 10, but she's been checking out the Car Corals at the Mopar shows and dropping hints!
I hope I can pull this stunt off myself when the time comes!

Guys, Thanks so much for the kind words. Andrew has been on cloud nine all week, not believing that complete strangers would care enough to wish him the best. The FABO family is the best...

-
Back