Android or I Pad Mini?

-

BIG DOG

Reaction score
Hey like the tittle says which is better? I don't know much about either I have a I-phone 5 that's about it . The 8" samsung tablet is cheaper than the I pad mini 7" and everyone seems to think they are better me ???? idon't know ! Will I have any issues having a samsung and not Ipad where I already have a Iphone as far as compatability? I don't know could all be dumb questions ! I'll use it mostly for surfing and such I take my I phone to the garage with me it can be a very useful tool.
Thoughts ideas suggestions greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

The idea of tablets is mobility and portability. If all you want to do is surf, at home, buy a laptop. They are dirt cheap now, too.

If you're looking for something to use away from the house that is bigger than an iPhone, than any of the tablets will work, fine.

I also have an iPhone, and I don't have any problems communicating with any of my family and friends who have various tablets.
Some have even given up their cell phones for tablets with Facetime or cellular capabilities.

I also use the iphone I have the ipad and the Samsung tab 3 10.1 they both work very good and have nice features.
I really like the Samaung flip book feature for reading current news that said if I had to choose between the two I would go with the ipad video is seamless and if you already have a iphone the transition is easeir

I got the Samsung Tab 3 on ebay new for $160, It is nice. Come with all sorts of free stuff. 2 years of Dropbox 3 months of Hulu plus. Works great.

I have an android phone and love it. My son has an I Pad and he loves that thing. I've used it a little. I'm to used to my laptop.

do you really want a tablet that sounds like a feminine product ?

personally I can not stand apple products
I had an 8 or 16 gig ipad once and I hated it, not user friendly at all and it didn't even have an FM function
traded it for a sansa mp3 player which was about 1/4 the MSRP of the ipod and about 4 times better product

I use an iPhone, so I purchased an iPad as well. The fact that they automatically sync is a nice feature. Any apps you put on your phone will show up on your iPad also. Photos that you take are automatically sent to your iPad as well. You can use your iPhone as a 'hot spot' to get Internet on your iPad if you don't have wifi available at the time. Personally I wouldn't go with the 'mini', I use the full size iPad. It's not like the mini can fit in your pocket, you might as well have the bigger version.

I don't want either one.........

clarke-kaypro.jpg

I have a Kindle Fire that runs on Android, I really like it a lot.
Plus Amazon supports the hell out of it.

Thanks guys pretty much what I get is either one will be fine. Especially where my tech level is about a 3 on a scale of one to ten.
Thanks!

I'd keep it in the family since you have the phone, and I'm an android guy.

What service do you use for the I phone? Sprint has a deal right now where you can get the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 for 49 bucks. 2 yr service agreement.

The latest IOS update for the iphone is the first time I've seen something that bad from apple. I suspect there is a decline in quality since Jobs is gone.

-
Back