Angel eye LED headlights for 1976 Dart Sport?

-

Swingers & Rebels

Just a Girl
Reaction score
Hi all,

Does anyone know if angel eye headlights are available for the older darts? If so any direction would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Lisa

You would have to search online, (ebay) I think its called a sealed beam conversion.

What he is talking about is the running lights used on the newer BMWs. You know the circle that appears with the park light on but not the headlights. They are very much like the blue led daylight running light on a newer Audi.

Thanks guys!...

I saw the kits on ebay, but wasn't sure if they would fit....soon as I figure out how to ” thank” ur posts from my phone I will do that as well.

;)

Lisa

Bottom right hand corner of the post is where the thanks button is. Just touch it.

Any 7" round sealed beam,,you can splice the halo into the parking wires for power. BUT....not sure if thats a good look on a '76 Dart, you might need a big aluminum wing on that back to make it work. LOL, just messin with ya!

I don't know about how it would look on a dart, all I can think about is what someone sees in their rear view mirror.:batman:
Andrew

Attachments

• Photo652.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 224
I'd hook the headlights up using a relay kit and trigger the halo lights using a switched on source from your key. You could use a relay to do the halos as well.

Relays will make a BIG difference in how the headlights perform.

-
Back