Annular primary boosters,on tunnel rams.....

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Have any stories,or experience? Sounds like a responsive way,to offset the bigger plenums.Holler anyway.....

never seen a tunnel ram setup with annular boosters.i know you need to getsome gear, and your scamp will scream!

Bad440 : never seen a tunnel ram setup with annular boosters.i know you need to getsome gear, and your scamp will scream!
Yeah knew that. Thinking 3:91's,4:10's.

The annulars would definitely give you drivability on the street. You can use less primary jetting if I remember correctly. The main issue will probably be the idle circuit with regulation Holley's. The idle fuel restriction can tend to be a little large considering the "two carb" circuits together. The only one's I ran (1850 600"s) had a wire in them when we bought them and had already been tuned for a few other multi carb set up's. They came from big block applications and went on a small block. I left that part alone and just dropped the jetting a few numbers, tied the secd pods and played with the nozzles. It eventually ran decent on the street. I say decent, because it was a 11.5 to engine with iron heads and I could never really get enough timing in it on pump gas.

Sorry to be long winded.......:D.

Never ,Rick. Looking at the 390 v.secondaries,or the 450 mechanical secondaries.(no secondary pump). Anytime,Rickster! :cheers:

Never ,Rick. Looking at the 390 v.secondaries,or the 450 mechanical secondaries.(no secondary pump). Anytime,Rickster! :cheers:
i like the 450s,the mechanical secondary would be a bunch more responsive than the vac.

Agreed,,B.M.F....Reserved judgement, on gears. My dial in,thinking 3.91's.Thanks,for the info Bad.

-
Back