Another bad weekend

-
Dang man. When will it end? Here's a clue. It won't! lol Sendin prayers for a quick recovery. Glad you caught it. That can get serious. Daddy liked to died from his.
Sorry to hear that Rob. I’ll keep u guys in my prayers. Kim
Best wishes on your recovery.
So this means I am NOT too old to have a ruptured appendix!!????/:BangHead:
Any thing can happen at any time. I had pain in my right side Thursday morning. Friday night a little more pain in front and around my back. Saturday morning at 3am I knew I had to go to the hospital. My whole abdomen was tightening right up and I could hardly breathe. Just little short breaths. Be ready for anything at our age. Kim

Man, did it actually burst? If so they had to totally clean all that infection out. Will be touch and go for a few week while you heal. Infection is the biggest issue right now. How’s you blood sugars?

Get well soon, hope your dick grows back. I'd sure file a malpractice suit for that btw.. and get yourself a new doctor!

Lol jk

but man... don't sit on it in case a hot nurse walks by and dips down to reveal twin peaks grand canyon of cleavage..or you might break it in half or worse, analyze yourself

Man, did it actually burst? If so they had to totally clean all that infection out. Will be touch and go for a few week while you heal. Infection is the biggest issue right now. How’s you blood sugars?
Yes it burst. It is still draining. They give me antibiotics every few hours to clear up the infections that may be taking place. Sugar is 7.0

Get well soon, hope your dick grows back. I'd sure file a malpractice suit for that btw.. and get yourself a new doctor!

Lol jk

but man... don't sit on it in case a hot nurse walks by and dips down to reveal twin peaks grand canyon of cleavage..or you might break it in half or worse, analyze yourself
Thanks. Ya it’s still there. I thought maybe they shaved it off. lol. There is a few nice nurses here. Kim

Feel better Kim!

I was waiting for someone to reply to the camera angle on that one!! @MOPAROFFICIAL. A sign of true friendship is the guy who will take the piss out of you when you are down.

I had my appendix out when I was about 10. A fellow in his 50s died from Peritonitis while I was there, from a ruptured appendix. Best wishes.

Get better Kim!
Sometimes feels like I got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel
Getting old is rough, but the alternative is worse…

Sorry to hear that Rob. I’ll keep u guys in my prayers. Kim
Much appreciated, but Daddy's been gone since 98. Lung cancer got him. The appendix thing happened when I was a kid. But I can tell you this. He had chronic back pain all his life that I knew of. After the appendix was removed, it never bothered him again.

I know your pain!! Had a similar rupture but of a different manner. The nurse who attended me was glad I was still alive the next day... I guess it could be fatal.
Prayers for a quick recovery!!

A couple more pics

IMG_0759.jpeg

IMG_0758.jpeg

I'm glad you're still kicking, even if not as high for the moment!

Prayers for a quick recovery Kim. Something like that is as scary as it is painful. Been thru a little stuff like that myself. About the only things I've got left to donate to science that I don't need are an appendix and tonsils....lol. Gall Bladder and Prostate have already left the building. When they remove that drain tube, it will probably just tickle instead of hurt. It might feel like it was 20 feet long before it pops out though! Hang in there and get well soon.

-
Back