Another battery truck mount question

-

Mysons68dart

Reaction score
Sixty eight dart battery in the trunk three sixty small block street strip car rebuilding from the ground up, Installing a painless 10127 harness kit. I have been a member for quite a while And have read multiple posts on this installation. I am actually following.@crackedback Wiring diagram with the 2 poll master disconnect With a single wire alternator And the alternator contacts On the m. D. are supposed to handle a hundred and twenty five amps, And a Ford solinoid. I know he has a single Pole MD in a drawing that he made with a continuous duty relay. My question is, do I add the CD relay or stay with what I have in the Heavy duty m d. Second question I have a 70 Amp maxi fuse that came with the painless kit. Do I install that closer to the mopar start relay or the master disconnect. One more question, is there any other fuses or breakers? I should install like say alternator wire or battery to Ford sellinoid wire.
Etc
Thanks in advance for the help.
Gary

Make sure you have the updated instructions, as there was an update to how the accessory circuit is ran. As for the maxi, it should be before the fuse panel, then jump off power for fans and such through relays. You should also up your wire size from the Alt to the battery.

-
Back