-
Status
Not open for further replies.

66plyValiant

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
up for grabs next week will be one more budget EFI kit. This is the Throttle body fuel injection style of EFI and will bolt to any small block mopar that is stock or near stock pulling 15" of vacuum or more

the kit includes the throttle body with injectors; the sensors including MAP CTS O2 TPS intank fuel pump and the distributor which must be run to allow the system to fuction properly

you can run a stock 2 barrel intake, a 4 barrel intake (spreadbore or squarebore) or TBI intake

I don't currently have a slant kit available but its in the works

Price is $425 shipping included and ships from NS canada

any questions please PM me

I still plan on doing a harness if anyone is interested. I usually wait to get the engine specifications and where the buyer would like computer mounted before I build one

each harness is build for the owner and there likely won't be two identical ones made

Not sure what your kit includes. I found your July post where you had a complete list of parts, with a computer, which you don't mention now. Photos would help a lot (as others have asked).

A few basic questions:

1. How can the TB mount to either a 2 bbl or 4 bbl intake? Do you have adapters for both (different?). Even among 4 bbl, there were different bolt patterns for the carb.

2. How does one install the "intank fuel pump"? Most of those use unique tanks with a sump. Most people adapting to a factory tank use an external fuel pump.

I would like some pictures as well and have pretty much the same questions as the other members in the previous posts.

Also:

Will this bolt to an aftermarket intake (EDL Performer)?
How many horsepower does it support?
What about throttle cable and kickdown linkage hook up?
Two or four injectors?
Injector rating in lbs/hr?
What kind of system is that (GM TBI, etc.)?
Does it need a fuel return line?
Pictures of system installed?

Many questions asked here, we need answers and some pictures. The price is good, really a teaser!

Thanks.

Very interested in your EFI kit. Would really like to hear more about it. I'm looking for something that would work on my '70 318 w/headers, duals, and the small Summit cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back