Another Crack Smoker in AZ

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hence the crackhead reference. Either one would qualify, price and muscle.

That HAS to be a typo lmao :D

The price listed in the ad is NOT A TYPO!!!!!

Just for giggles I blocked my number and called about it. It is a lady selling it and she told me that her credit union rated the car to be worth 12 THOUSAND!..

She did tell me that the price is somewhat negotiable but not a bunch. I told her cars like this commonly sell for around a 1000.00 to 1200.00 on the high side, if in decent shape.

It has a slant six, and she went on to tell me that you could not even replace the engine for 12 hundred.

All I can say is wow!

Just for giggles I blocked my number and called about it. It is a lady selling it and she told me that her credit union rated the car to be worth 12 THOUSAND!..

She did tell me that the price is somewhat negotiable but not a bunch. I told her cars like this commonly sell for around a 1000.00 to 1200.00 on the high side, if in decent shape.

It has a slant six, and she went on to tell me that you could not even replace the engine for 12 hundred.

All I can say is wow!

LOL wow is right , this is probably who you were speaking to..

Attachments

• granny.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 199

All I can say is wow!

She'll learn eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back