Another ebayer smoking crack?

-
How come all the ebay links from this site take you to the home page? Not to the item.

I seen it. NOS but looks used.

E-bay is something else. Only place I know of that you can get a great deal or get screwed over big time.

E-bay should add the heading.....buyer beware to its name.

it sucks when someone has a part you need but there on crack and think its worth its weight in gold, you could just ignore these ads but you need the part, and what sucks more is some rich punk will just afford it anyways

Check out some of his other auctions! He is definitely on crack. LOL!!!

That listing makes the price of our new repop 66 Cuda rear window moldings look cheap..........

"I can't belleive no one has made a bid yet. Crack heads seem to attract each other."

Mike, I never quite thought of it that way, but, by golly, I think you hit the nail right smack on the old noggin'. :)

If some one would like to play a joke on the bolder smoker I may have one! Get as many people as possible to bid say $5 to start and see what happens.

Well sorry; I couldn't see paying that much for chrome trim. It was probably stolen off a car by some crackhead for his/her fix.

barrett jackson and others have ruined the hobby for working class guys by driving up the value of anything remotely associated with our cars. i remember routinely buying solid a bodies for about 800 bucks just 10 years ago and now people want 6 to 7 times that much for rust buckets. I get sick just watching these fat rich slobs bidding on cars without breaking a sweat.

-
Back