Another gouger on eBay

-

txstang84

Reaction score
As the subject line suggests...I was perusing eBay for a/c box parts when I couldn't help but gawking at this one in disbelief:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spectra-Pre...:Dodge|Model:Dart&hash=item3a730d5bd9&vxp=mtr

Now, I don't know where you guys buy your parts, but local to me, AZ carries Spectra heater cores, and I took the liberty of looking up this part number-94503 is a $36 part in Abilene. It is special order, but the part arrives the tuesday or friday after you order it, and you're done!

total bs

No kidding..I got mine from Oreilly's for 30 bucks..that dude isnt a gouger..thats just plain stupidity.

Oh snap..Free SHIPPING!! Ill take 10 of then then..-_- lol

He is just a poor honest person trying to make a dishonest living. Give him a break.
YA RIGHT!!!

there's a bunch on the bay buying parts from NAPA and asking 3 times the price...and people buy !!

X2 who's the dumb **** the seller or someone who would buy it at that price,that didn't shop around?????
Moe
Yep;He has every right to put a gazillion dollar price tag on it if he wants,it's his parts.You don't have to buy!!!

I do like the 1 month warranty, that just defines this as a 'value' buy.

There's a seller parting out cheap import Fender Basses and selling each part for more than the whole bass. People buy them and that's why they do it. Some people can't fathom actually taking a ride to the auto parts store. They'd rather order it on-line and wait for the UPS Truck. LOL.

When I saw the title I had to check to see if it was one of my eBay listings... whew!... someone else!

When I saw the title I had to check to see if it was one of my eBay listings... whew!... someone else!
Don't worry. As stated above it's up to the Buyer to shop around. If there willing to pay triple the $$ who are we to argue? Look at Doctor's, They want us to donate our Blood for free(Which I do) but then they Charge 10's of thousands for transfusions.:violent1:

Listings like this are a good thing. They make the competition seem like much better deals.

-
Back