Another Great Ebay Score!

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Never seen one like this so I had to have it, it is NOS and is comming from Argentina. Anyone know what it is for? It is 9" long and 3" tall, can't wait to get it :toothy10:

Attachments

• !B+P4tJQCGk~$(KGrHqV,!hUEzeRg6W9YBM+B)hPp(w~~_12.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 470
Boy since we're on a smart aleck roll here, ummm, for a Argentinian Valiant?

LOL!

I probably won't put it on my car, just thought it was cool :toothy10:

I don't think I've seen one like that before. Is it the one that was below the trunk lid on the first few Barracudas?

That's the coolest emblem ever...looks like it belongs on a Valiant spaceship! The pentastar emblem started somewhere around 1963 I think...but it's definately not from a domestic Valiant.

Got it today, actually, the seller had 2 so I bought it too, now I have a pair, both NOS. Pretty cool, no part number on them, very heavy for an emblem. Would look cool on my car but they are kind of big, but the background resembles the original Valiant 100 emblem so it wouldn't look bad.

Attachments

• Picture 3439.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 166
  • Picture 3440.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 169
  • Picture 3441.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 173
  • Picture 3442.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 169
  • Picture 3443.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 165
Could they be for a dealers display inside a dealership? Post 65 as they have the pentastar (5 year/50,000 miles)

Never seen one like this so I had to have it, it is NOS and is comming from Argentina. Anyone know what it is for? It is 9" long and 3" tall, can't wait to get it :toothy10:

Those are totally cool!!:cheers:

I'm affraid after comming in from so far away, I'd probibly end up taking them into an "awards maker" and have them be put inside an acrylic block or something, to have a nice paperweight for my desk!!!8)

They would be too nice for the salty roads here! LOL!!:toothy10:

-
Back