Another MIA... Del 67Dart273

-

Oklacarcollecto

Life is an experiment
Reaction score
There has been a lot of electrical tech threads that he would be posting on but he hasn't been on since the 15th. I know that isn't long but I am used to seeing him everyday so I hope he is doing ok.

Nope he is in hiding since you were following him around. :p

Maybe parts of this rusty wagon fell on them and now they can't get up.

project1sn.jpg

Maybe parts of this rusty wagon fell on them and now they can't get up.

that wagon was actually a member's car .....Daniel DePetro ....and that wagon is exactly like mine ....except mine is not rusty

Attachments

• CIMG0934.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 162
they are probably just taking a break .....some people do have lives outside of FABO and i would do myself a favor by getting one too.

its like another thread where some FABO guys were crying over their man crush who disappeared and yet everything was fine ........most people will come back, but some are having problems in life or other activities.

they are probably just taking a break .....some people do have lives outside of FABO and i would do myself a favor by getting one too.

its like another thread where some FABO guys were crying over their man crush who disappeared and yet everything was fine ........most people will come back, but some are having problems in life or other activities.

Lol, that is a Inkjunkie comment.

If I was young and felt good, I sure wouldn't be sitting
here all day if I had cars and materials to be working on.

I figured it out. Bill is kidnapping all these members and keeping them in his garage. There was manual labor involved of planting pecans and and the bean stalk so he could visit the giant in the clouds and steal his goose of rotten eggs.

What is a man crush? Is that similar to bro-mance?

The lady on the news made up the word 'tornadic.'

And selfie is the latest word of the year...I feel like my grandparents beepin' about whipper-snappers, the government, and social etiquette- no wait, I think that last one was about me!

I figured it out. Bill is kidnapping all these members and keeping them in his garage. There was manual labor involved of planting pecans and and the bean stalk so he could visit the giant in the clouds and steal his goose of rotten eggs.

Nahhh,

It's a B U S Y time of year-especially for those working in retail.

& If you have kids, or kids in school, forget it. For some weird reason the brass scheduled a rediculous amount of work in my field (piss poor planning) and our shop is swapped thru the holidays! (No more putting up with the mouse's mouth!!)

What is a man crush? Is that similar to bro-mance?

still trying to figure that one out myself but i think its like how girls that are friends are called "girlfriends" yet guys dont call their friends "boyfriends" so man-crush makes more sense because that means you like eachother a lot and hang out a lot but your the same kind and its not the same kind of relationship like a man and a lady ...its different.....i think that is what it means but someone can correct me if i used it wrong

Sure is, he posted that a bunch of times, seems like in every post for awhile......:-?

well its true ....unfortunately i dont have a social life outside of here. im always here ......i actually have a cot and live inside the server and sleep to the warm hum of the puter :jocolor:

Q..U..I..E..T..... Don't tell my secrets.... Done have too much gold buried.... I am planning to send them over to get the Doba fixed after they get the convertible done. When they get yours done I was sending them to restore Asa's dad's car. Now I have to go hide them someplace else because someone may come looking for them.

Q..U..I..E..T..... Don't tell my secrets.... Done have too much gold buried.... I am planning to send them over to get the Doba fixed after they get the convertible done. When they get yours done I was sending them to restore Asa's dad's car. Now I have to go hide them someplace else because someone may come looking for them.

Too late gps coordinates have been sent.

-
Back