Another New Member Here

-

73DartSport340

Reaction score
Coming over from the Moparts board. Have a 73 Dart Sport 340 thats pretty much done. No rust original 340 with edlebrock intake and 750 carb the larger Summit cam they list in the catalogue. Its a nice cruiser but not a show car(even though I take it to shows and cruise-ins). I had a 69 RoadRunner but for some reason that car just never really did anything for me. My favorite Mopars are 68-69 Cudas 340 4 speed cars(which I hope to own one someday but unlikely due to the WAY overprice of Muscle Cars now days), 70 T/A Challengers,68 Chargers,( other Muscle cars I like Buick Gs Stage 1's,69 Mustangs,65 Mercury Comet GT 390). Picked up the Dart Sport off my father in law after he bought a 70 Coronet R/T(already finished and everything is DONE) at Carlisle last year. Nice board from what ive seen. Good job guys! Oh also how do you post pictures here and also is there any web hosting place you recomend since PhotoIsland is closing?

Welcome aboard! :)
You Dart and Cuda guy's are killing me!
Where's all my Scamp owners at? :(

Welcome 73DartSport340. I think you'll like it here. Did you post a pic in the car show section? Ray
Evil, We have a '73 Scamp, also a '66 Cuda. Where does that put me.

LM23P9B said:
Welcome 73DartSport340. I think you'll like it here. Did you post a pic in the car show section? Ray
Evil, We have a '73 Scamp, also a '66 Cuda. Where does that put me.

Well since you have a Scamp i'll let that DartSport and Cuda thing slide! :tongue: :D

73DartSport340 said:
Coming over from the Moparts board.

Yeah, there's a lot of Moparts defectors here.... I was tired of somebody saying they like vanilla and then watch as 67 posts appear to beat down vanilla :roll:

Good bunch of guys here. I don't have the time to play several message boards, so this is it for me. Good people all around :thumrigh:

As for the photo hosting, I was just turned onto Sony Imagestation. Easy to use and best of all, free.

Welcome aboard...... and BTW: I love vanilla :wink:

Welcome! I too didn't like the bashers on Moparts. Also, the volume of posts was just too much to handle. This is a much more reasonable board, everyone is friendly.

Welcome aboard!

PS: ! dubldart340 ! Love that dart !!

FASTBACK340 said:
Yeah, there's a lot of Moparts defectors here.... I was tired of somebody saying they like vanilla and then watch as 67 posts appear to beat down vanilla :roll:

Oh man, now you've done it! Vanilla sucks, nobody likes vanilla, Galen Govier says that the 3rd shift guys at the factory never liked vanilla - in fact they were all allergic to vanilla.

That's it, you're banned from here! :violent1:

Nah, I'm just kidding. :love1: But cut it out with the vanilla talk already.

As for the photo hosting, I was just turned onto Sony Imagestation. Easy to use and best of all, free.

Pssstttt... linkedimages.com. That's free, too. To a point.

-
Back