Another one for Coyote Jack

-

leblanc

member 2883
Reaction score
Just in case some one wants to know Jack is not getting any younger, it's the time when unusual aches and pains appear "when not wanted". JUST KIDDING AS USUAL Jack, have a good one and a cold one for me too.
It's like starting a cold engine it takes longer to warm up.

Just in case some one wants to know Jack is not getting any younger, it's the time when unusual aches and pains appear "when not wanted". JUST KIDDING AS USUAL Jack, have a good one and a cold one for me too.
It's like starting a cold engine it takes longer to warm up.

I hear ya leblanc :-D So I will say Happy birthday to the ol tuff dog here again :-D I hope the white tail's are moving for him 8)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK :cheers:

Thanks guy's.

Your right Kev, I am a crazy old man. I broke a bone in my foot about 3 weeks ago. There was no way I was getting a cast just before deer season. So I am toughing it out. Amazing as it may sound, my hunting boots actually make it bearable to walk on. LOL

Jack

Thanks guy's.

Your right Kev, I am a crazy old man. I broke a bone in my foot about 3 weeks ago. There was no way I was getting a cast just before deer season. So I am toughing it out. Amazing as it may sound, my hunting boots actually make it bearable to walk on. LOL

Jack

There is allot of bones in your foot Jack :-k so remember you are going to have to use it the rest of your life sir, Let's not screw up your lower back or a hip walking on a bad foot now :toothy7: Just thinking out loud :-k

The white tail not moving yet?

-
Back