Another one gone

-

72dustyer

All go, no show
Reaction score
I know it's not an A-body but my buddy just lost his 69 Coronet R\T. He never even saw the car coming and got T-boned. I saw it in my rearview. Thankfully neither him or the people who hit him were hurt but we just looked at it and it's trashed. It would take alot of cuttin and weldin to get it right. I was bummed out all day :sad2:

sorry to hear the car is trashed, start cuttin and welding , a good friend of mine totaled a real 67 z28....took three other cars and as many years, but now it is one of the nicest Z' s that you will ever see... lots of help on here to find parts for it , just ask ... I am always looking , and i am sure the rest of us are the same

yeah i would also try to save the car, those are realy beautifull cars!
glad no one got hurt but if it had been my 69 coronet R/T i would have done some serius bonebreaking to the guy who T-boned mee......

wow, sorry to hear that. that definately bums me out and ive never seen the car. I've hada couple close encounters driving my barracuda daily....sure makes you think..

i agree you gotta save it!!! even if it takes 3 to 5 years to do it......

As soon as he gets off his swing shift we're gonna go back and get some pics. The only ones we got were on his cell phone and of cruddy quality. He had it insured for 15k. So I don't know if he's going to take the $$$ and chance it at the auction block or what.

o man i fell what you friend is going threw, fixing a old mopar, working alot on it, investing money then in a flash some idiot hits you, or like me pulls out in front of me and i totaled my car, well it was fixable, but its so hard to find parts for my wagon, then i go and burn it up, very depressing :cwm10:

-
Back