Another Scamp!

-
Welcome, gotta love those scamps (uh is that a dodge dart uh what is it) I get it all the time .

Great looking Scamp. Need a set of those scoops for the 73 building for street. Just put duels on my all original 73 318 and really improved performance.

scamprb frt.JPG

scamprb int.JPG

Very nice brother welcome to the family. I am currently working on a '73 scamp myself. Keep up the good work brother, looking good.

Ced

Hi guys. Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I work 2nd shift, and I'm on a couple of other boards too. I'm pretty much a lurker. Pop in, check out the scene and move on to the next cruise spot, lol. Anyway, I haven't done much to the Scamper lately. I've put in some Rammat, and sealed all the seams for good measure a while back. But I did order carpet today from Auto Parts South. I'll let you all know how the carpet is. Thanks for keeping me in mind! Here's a link to my Photobucket album for more Scamp pics and you can also see my 2007 Carlisle pics to get you pumped for this year. :-D See ya guys!

Nice looking car man.

I go to Carlisle every year too, always a great time.
This year though I'll be buying parts at the swap meet!
Always amazes me how many people I see talking about going.
Granted, you're from PA, but I see people from up and down the east coast discussing Carlisle plans.
I never realized when I went there in 06 & 07 the sheer volume of people who go there...
Carlisle 08 is gonna be awesome!

hey scamper340 what colour is that on your car? (the green repaint)...i have a 71 scamp that has a green interior thast im getting ready to paint and I have been only looking at lime greens and really dark (almost black) greens, but i really like yours...if you have the car fully assembled soon post some more pics of it...i would love to see how it looks with everything together since i could use some ideas for the colour im gonna paint my Scamp8)

I don't know how i could have missed this thread when it was first posted!
A belated welcome to the board Scamper340 from another Scamp owner!

I'm a tad bit "tardy" or late to say....welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy!!:cheers:

2052882_1.jpg

2052882_7.jpg

2052882_37.jpg

Hi mshred, the color is F6 green. Don't know the particulars as far as what brand of paint, etc. Stock color for 1969. I always liked that color on the 69 Roadrunners and Super Bees. You can see more pics at http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s207/scamper360/Scamp pics/ . I might start a new thread over in the Member Restorations section. Found a pretty good deal locally on Craigslist. Got a bunch of stuff I didn't need in the deal, but I might be able to help someone out that needs the parts. Got a decent tinted windshield and rear side glass, carpet, '71 Swinger bucket seat and rear seat covers, headliner, weatherstrip including the cat whiskers, sun visors, NOS rallye centers, 72-up side markers, outside door handles, wiper arms, NOS chrome cas cap, door sill plates, and standard rear package tray. Everything except the glass was new in the boxes. Guy got married, had kid, got rid of car story. I already have some of the stuff, but the price was too good to pass up. I'm on vacation this week, so I hope to get some work done on the car. I'll keep you guys posted! :supz:

I like !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice color scamper340 :cheers:

-
Back