Another seat question

-

Dizzydean

Reaction score
For my 67 Dart I have a set of Mazda 2 seats and have an opportunity to get a very nice set of honda ep3(?) or jetta power seats. All of these measure about 16" wide which puts the rails on the ridge near the door. Has anyone fabed their own brackets or mounts that might work for this. The jetta seats are 50 each and look brand new, hate to pass up something nice. My mounts on the factory seats are 3" high so I might be able to get above that riser but just cant figure this one out. Appreciate any help, pics, or layouts with measurements. Thanks in advance for all your help.

For my 67 Dart I have a set of Mazda 2 seats and have an opportunity to get a very nice set of honda ep3(?) or jetta power seats. All of these measure about 16" wide which puts the rails on the ridge near the door. Has anyone fabed their own brackets or mounts that might work for this. The jetta seats are 50 each and look brand new, hate to pass up something nice. My mounts on the factory seats are 3" high so I might be able to get above that riser but just cant figure this one out. Appreciate any help, pics, or layouts with measurements. Thanks in advance for all your help.
What do the mazda 2 seats weigh ?

blackish grey with a red piping. great shape

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0007.JPG

DSC_0008.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

DSC_0010.JPG

DSC_0011.JPG

Seat brackets 3.jpg
Seat brackets2.jpg

I put seats from a 96 Avenger in my Duster. I bolted 1 piece of angle Iron to the floor and then bolted another piece to the vertical side of that so there was a flat piece to bolt the seat to. It's pretty universal I think.

Cley

-
Back