Another SS Spring Question

-

1970Duster340

Reaction score
The part number for the left hand SS spring on my Duster is P3690457 and everywhere I look the part number for the right side *should* be P3690456....I just happened to have my head under the right rear spring, and the stamped number is P369045X....?

I can find a -454, -455, and -456 in the Mopar catalog, but no 45X, and my internet sleuthing didn't solve the mystery either. Any ideas where I can double check the specs on it?

Juan probably had too much tiquila the night before and made a misprint. Does the right pack have more than the left? If it does, you're probably ok. Probably. lol

It appears that there is such a beast as a P369045X SS leaf spring, but I can find zero specific information on it.

Not finding any specs for it is one of those things that can keep you up at night. :coffee:

The right pack does have more leaves than the left one (two half leaves from the axle to forward perch, eight total) and as it stands I don't have any issues. But as I am in the process of adding some substantial horsepower, I'd really like to get the specs on this thing....

I don't find anything on it at all. I know this is a long shot but try calling the Mopar Performance line. They used to be pretty sharp but they are lame as all hell now. It couldn't hurt.

-
Back