antenna hole PLUG-ideas???

-

dusterdan

Sublime Member
Reaction score
hey guys, well my 70' duster is painted and looks great....problem is the old antenna hole! should have though about welding it shut but i didn't so now i want to know what is everybody using to plug the hole? i can paint whatever it is flat black with a rattle can and that will be fine i just need some ideas! thanks in advance, -Dan

A member here had some antenna delete plugs available. I was going to buy one for my xert project but never did. That was quite a while back so they may be all sold now.
At least we know there is such a thing.

I did something that I thought was pretty cool on a 66 Plymouth Fury that I painted a couple of years ago. At Lowes or Home Depot they sell those chrome looking plugs that plug the holes on the back of your stainless kitchen sinks. They fit perfect and don't look bad.

I also picked up the chrome sink hole plug at the hardware store, worked/looked great. They also have smaller ones that plug your windshield wiper holes that I used on my Hemi-Dart GTS.

they were available at your local dodge dealer. Used on Police car packages or any car with radio delete from 75 on. There are two sizes you will need a large one. the small were on FWD's. I got one off of a state truck in a salvage yard. I still have it if interested. It already has trim tape applied.

Went to the harware store and got a plug that will work till I repaint the car and weld up the hole.

-
Back