Anti Freeze turned brown.

-
Advance will have the flush you need as you have asked. You should not have to let it cool to flush an engine that old. At work what I do is cut a heater hose in 1/2 and flush one direction then flush the other direction along with the drain open. You would be shocked just switching the direction will get dirty again.

My heater core is band new. Although I am sure it has dirty water in it now. ugh!!!
Is there a way for me to do the freeze plugs with the engine in, and not removing half the engine to get to them? I feel the need to do them now.

My heater core is band new. Although I am sure it has dirty water in it now. ugh!!!
Is there a way for me to do the freeze plugs with the engine in, and not removing half the engine to get to them? I feel the need to do them now.
Not sure as it has been many years since I have looked at a slant.

Not sure as it has been many years since I have looked at a slant.

Oh no. I just did some research. It looks like I am going to have to remove the manifolds, and other things to get to the freeze plugs, and I guess there are some on the passenger side too? This is not good.
I am wondering if I can still do a good cleaning and flush without doing them.

Oh no. I just did some research. It looks like I am going to have to remove the manifolds, and other things to get to the freeze plugs, and I guess there are some on the passenger side too? This is not good.
I am wondering if I can still do a good cleaning and flush without doing them.
I think you should be ok. Some of the things said here are the extreme. I only change them at work if they are leaking.

I think you should be ok. Some of the things said here are the extreme. I only change them at work if they are leaking.

Mine are honestly not leaking, And the car runs very cool with the temp right on mark at 180 degrees.
I may try taking out that block plug near the oil filter, and drain the block. And of course, flush the system, with chemical, with the thermostat out. Eventually it should clean itself out with driving, and flushing.

-
Back