-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar56

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a tail light lense like the one in the photo, a while ago I had the good fortune of purchasing a complete light from a member here that was in original condition and I restored it, now I need a match, I would be interested in a complete assembly to restore or just the lens as the Bodys are easy to find, the lens is glass not plastic there is one for sale on ebay now but it won't allow me to bid because I'm in Canada thanks.

Screenshot_20230903_160036_Gallery.jpg

I've got these advertised here but they are obviously different. Not sure if the size is the same but yours has the 2 screw holes in the glass for retention.

[FOR SALE] - 1934 DODGE NOS glass tail/brake light lenses

This place might be helpful. It's where I saw how expensive this stuff is! My price is about $90.00 cheaper for 2 than their price.

Lighting & Lamps for Sale / Find or Sell Auto parts

Kinda hard to maneuver around the site.

A more specific google search / images might bring up another source besides ebay. may bring up another

That's the set I was thinking of Myron, those are nice!
Yeah not the same, sorry guys.
Thanks I will, it was probably the one I bought but that was like 6 months ago

I've got these advertised here but they are obviously different. Not sure if the size is the same but yours has the 2 screw holes in the glass for retention.

[FOR SALE] - 1934 DODGE NOS glass tail/brake light lenses

This place might be helpful. It's where I saw how expensive this stuff is! My price is about $90.00 cheaper for 2 than their price.

Lighting & Lamps for Sale / Find or Sell Auto parts

Kinda hard to maneuver around the site.

A more specific google search / images might bring up another source besides ebay. may bring up another

Thanks guys yes yours are different plus I'm not looking to spend that much, as mentioned earlier I really just need one lens, thanks for reaching out and helping I appreciate the leads.

Thanks guys yes yours are different plus I'm not looking to spend that much, as mentioned earlier I really just need one lens, thanks for reaching out and helping I appreciate the leads.
If you contact seller on ebay, see if he will change his shipping to allow foreign shipments. You purchase it, it's shipped to Tennessee and then ebay
charges you an extra amount to ship to Canada.

Thanks Lee, I did do that but the seller said because there was already a bid, ebay site wouldn't allow him to change settings untill after that item was sold? I don't know if that's a thing I've never used ebay before I just registered for it when I seen the item, I messaged the seller and told him to keep my email in case the deal fell thru. Too bad for me, us Canucks have real freight challenges here and the cost are crazy. But that's the game! Thanks for the suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back