Any 2 door dart wagon conversions ?

-

604B1duster

Reaction score
I've seen a few nice valiant 2 door wagons but never a dart. Any out there ? Saw a really nice 2door valiant wag that got hit in the rear on the way to Carlisle

I've seen a few nice valiant 2 door wagons but never a dart. Any out there ? Saw a really nice 2door valiant wag that got hit in the rear on the way to Carlisle

I've been contemplating doing my 61 lancer wagon this winter lowering the top and converting to two door.

I saw that wagon in Carlisle, it's beautiful. Owner suspects the young gal that hit him was texting. I was never a fan of the early A wagons but they've really grown on me, especially the two door. Looking forward to seeing pictures of them in this thread.

Here's the 1964 Barracuda Sport Wagon from Carlisle. Lots of work resulted in a spectacular car.

IMG_3742_zps206a4eb2.jpg

IMG_3743_zps37c99a5b.jpg

This isn't a Dart but it's way cool!

Attachments

• 1151046_556453571068608_1184868188_n.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 378
The 60 or 61 valiant two door looks like one that used to run at Orange County International Raceway in California. It was called "Prince Valiant". Started out as a 4door with front engine but was eventually modified to a two door mid engine with a hemi.

is this the same car? topeka Ks Oct 2005-- was for sale at the time & looked very cool, Lawrence

Attachments

• IMG_7495 (Large).jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 269
  • IMG_7497 (Large).jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 270
I saw the Valiant at Carlisle. I was camping right across for him and his friend that helped him do it. I sat and talked to those guys for hours asking every question I could think of and took a lot of pictures. The car was great every detail was done like the factory would have done it. The biggest problem with the accident is the fact that he is from Canada and the driver that hit him is from the US so now he has to sit around deal with the other guys insurance company which was dragging ***.

-
Back