Any A100 lovers here?

-
Ok my a100 brothers, I need a front hub for my van. The previous owner said he had an issue with the left front wheel bearings and that's when he decided to park it. The spindle is perfect but the hub took a beating. If anyone has a spare they would like to offer for sale I am very interested! Also, does anyone know if a hub from another model will work? Thanks guys!

The blue rollback looks like Ed wilsons from Lynchburg va he shows it at the local cruz nites. He owns a body shop and sells mopars on his car lot plus he has a mopar salvage yard. here's the link

http://www.edwilsonsgarage.com
Thanks for the link! I havent been able to get a hold of him yet today but I will keep trying. The van is actually an A108. It has the 11" drums up front.

Well, I finally got my A100 truck---towed it back from a yard in Roswell, N.M. It was a little pricey ($1500) IMO, but it was all there, some rust, mostly in the cab but repairable- Anyone know where I can get a shop manual and/or a website exclusively for these things? The plan now is to get it cleaned-up & ready for a re-do---nothing showcar quality, but I would like it presentable. What are some of their pitfalls & "weaknesses"?

Anyone know of an after market gas tank that will fit in the A100 or has a decent one for sale? I have a single strap tank.
Please let me know

Well, I FINALLY got my A100 up & running! I forgot just how, errrr, "basic" (?) these things were.:lol: The 360 in it is a blast & surprises the heck out of many. It's ugly, kind of a rat-rod but does all it need to do. Haven't seen one like it around here yet. I may have to part with it though :cry:. The wife REALLY ain't a fan of it and says 3 trucks in the family is too many.

I would love to have one, I drooled over this one quite a while in Minnesota at MoPar's in the Park a couple weeks ago, I had to fly 1,300 miles to see it :glasses7:

Attachments

• mytime16.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 94
  • mytime15.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 92
-
Back