Any body seen these glasses before??

-

dodgefreak73

Reaction score
8)I was into a second hand store today and found these drinking glasses and had to get them. The pentastars go all they way around in various sizes with no chips or marks of any kind. I personally have never seen anything like these before but definitely a must have for any Mopar nut. There was only 5 glasses (I assume the 6th one got broke) and at 70 cent's each it didn't break the bank to buy them all.

HPIM5737.jpg

HPIM5736.jpg

HPIM5734.jpg

HPIM5735.jpg

Never seen them but they are very retro and I'm guessing early 60's. I like 'em.

Those are really cool, never seen them before but I bet someone here has. Don't run them thru the dishwasher.

I believe late 60's, probably 1968, they also had ones with the Plymouth devil tail heart logo, both versions were available in shorter glasses too. The taller ones seem to be harder to find, nice score!!!!

I thought it was too good to pass up when I saw them, and figured they had to be rare. They don't look like they've been used much if at all (they are dirty inside as if they were on display for years) and I don't plan to use them for anything but display as they are just too cool. I too was guessing late 60's early 70's based on the logo and the style of the glasses.

They don't look like they've been used much if at all (they are dirty inside as if they were on display for years) and I don't plan to use them for anything but display as they are just too cool.

Ohh thats a no no, you gotta have one drink out of them, gimme some Southern Comfort with 2 cubes please!!:drinkers:

They don't look like they've been used much if at all (they are dirty inside as if they were on display for years) and I don't plan to use them for anything but display as they are just too cool.

Ohh thats a no no, you gotta have one drink out of them, gimme some Southern Comfort with 2 cubes please!!:drinkers:
Coming right up! LOL

Yes I've seen them before. I had a set of the smaller ones that were given to me from my grandfather. There early to mid 1970's vintage and were sold at gas stations. The gold pentastars on mine were worn right out from washing them so much.

Great score!

Riddler

I believe they are promo glasses. When I was a kid the new car dealerships
would hand them out for free. All the dealerships did this.
Bill

-
Back