any california cops on here?

-

7demon2

Registered User #1824
Reaction score
hey i know this is a real longshot but i had to try. i was wondering if there are any california cops on here that could run a vin number / license plate to find the last owner of my polara. i realise this needs to be on the down low so if you are able to help just pm me and i will send you what you need. thanks in advance!

i know someone on the M-body board that could do it for you. he's not a cali cop but he does stolen cars for balitmore pd

Does Virginia have a BMV website? I ran my title & VIN through Ohio's BMV to find out my cars last owner's info. Just a thought if they had one or not.

that is along the line i was thinking but wasn't sure. anyway i have tried this route. the micro file that i need is currently lost or misplaced as i was told. so i hit a dead end there.....

You have a pm.. of course, the info i'm giving you i just MADE it allll up and it certainly never came from any dmv database or anythingggggg........

If the car has been unregistered or out of California for more than 7 years, it likely won't be in the system.

I've never been able to access anything in excess of 7 years. But i'm not PD either... LOL

well, if i DID have the ability to access dmv database, i MIGHT end up telling you that it pretty much has dissapeared, and I MIGHT be able to tell a story that the vin did match the plate in fact.. and it was last regestered in 1997 but that there is no info on the car before 1997 besides that it was first regestered in 11/02/1996.. but that there isnt any history before that... of course, i don't have any clue.. those are just stories.. ;)

-
Back