Any cigar smokers around here?

-
I like to smoke a good one once in awhile, but know nothing about them. I usually go into a cigar store and get some advise on a tasty 'gar about once a year. the rest of the time I rely on my father-in-law to offer one up on occasion.

I go to Mexico a couple times a year and do the Cuban thing....Monte Cristo's or Cohiba's. Cuban cigars are definately the best.

I don't know much about cigars. :coffee2:
But something tells me I will by the time everyone chimes in. :glasses7:

If you want good cigars at a decent price go to cigarsinternational.com good service, and great sales! They usually send you a weekly special. You can smoke $10 each cigars for about $2.10 each. They had a real nice sale on Vegas 5 Maduros 20 cigars $45. That is normally about $200 worth. Indian Tabac's, Romeo's, Cohiba, CAO, Macanudo and Astral's are all a real good smokes too...There is a Macanudo/CAO special this week on cigarsinternational.com

There is also a website called thompsoncigar.com. If you are looking for a good deal on a humidor and cigars, they are pretty good too. Prices are great, but shipping is too dang slow for me.

340 Scamp hit it right on the head. Both of those sites have good deals and the Cigars International (CI) site has some "cigar lessons" all about cigars.
My favorites are Gurkhas, expedition. Full flavor with almost no bite.
CI specials are always screaming deals.
Shipping laws are wierd though. I bought a 200 cigar humidor and 200 cigars to ship to some troops in Afghanistan I found on "anysoldier.com" and they would not ship directly to them. Some stupid California law says thry have to ship to the address on the credit card ONLY! So check your state laws.
Enjoy the Smokes. They are a nice way to pass time at show and shines!
Darius
69 340 Dart GTS

I like most anything by RP or Indian Tabac. Oliva, El Ray del Mundo(maduro), El Rico Habano(very strong!!) and Flor de Allones(froms JR Cigar) are some of my favorites. I used to keep a larger selection in my humidor but have slacked off on smoking them. Partagas, H. Upmann, and R&J are my favorites from.......errr......the other place.

I'll put a shill in for JR Cigars and Famous Smoke Shop, both great internet stores.

Cigars are one of my bad habits along with my a body. Just smoked a CAO Soprano. I was expecting a novelty smoke. I was wrong. This is a great new smoke that will knock your socks off. Goes well with a good 18 year.

SIMPLY THESE

Cachique Robusto 48-50 ring

Jose Martee

Apartigus #10

Don Thomas #300

you will not go wrong with any of these ;)

Lately I've enjoyed Acid - Krush Classic - Maduro Maduro. $12/10 in a tin.
They are hand rolled and very tasty (lots of herbs and oils) I think there is
three or four different blends. try and enjoy! toolmanmike

cant say i have ever had a fine cigar yet....but i just may tonight

dick2-250.jpg

Brought some cubans back from Italy with me, had one of those with a few beers and i was feeling right on! havent had a cigar in about a month though, maybe i will have to check those sites out.

Nothing like a Cuban!!!! My Brother-in law had a Cuban Cohiba that he thought had more than tobacco in it. Hasn't had one as good since!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Toolmanmike

"I bet I would have laughed at the first cigar, it was probably just a bunch of tobacco leaves all rolled up!" Jack Handy.

:headbang: Cubans are the way to go... We can get them in Cigar stores everywhere here in Canada $5.00-$65.00 ea. I've had good american cigars for up to $20.00 ea. almost as good. My dad smoked white owls when I was young can't find them any more. Anyone know where to get them?

CAO Brazilia Piranha...............YUMMMMMMM!!!

Remember, possession of Cuban cigars is a federal offense in the U.S.

Remember, possession of Cuban cigars is a federal offense in the U.S.[/QUOTE]

LOL if i had one it wouldnt be in my possession very long!! :headbang:

Punch Gran Puro Sierra from Honduras, General Cigar Co. Best Smoke out there for the mone, but not for the light hearted smoker. Very nutty, spicy smoke, white ash and good to the last draw.

Been smoking Arturo Fuente curley heads for years now. Hell i'm smokin one right now. Nothing like a shot of Hennesee and Onyx or Hoyo De Monterrey!

Have an of you guys done any infusing? I like to infuse mine with Crown. Get a big jar, and some cedar chips to line the bottom. Put a little of your favorite drink (just enough for the chips to soak it up). Then suspend the cigars in the jar. I unfold paper clips and make a triangle for a foot and leave the rest of it sticking straight up. Then gently push the point into the cigar (opposite end of the cap). And carefully set them into the jar on the chips. Don't let any liquid touch the cigar! Let them set in there about a week or so and you have yourself a nice little treat!

Cohibas is where its at. Mmm mm mm to the cuba smoke sticks. fine aroma and not to bitter.

-
Back