any demand for 66 signet convertible parts?

-

kdsmith07

Reaction score
hi guys and gals,
I don't know if this is the right forum for this.I've never had an early a body so don't have a clue about parts for them.i have a 66 signet vert v-8 car that someone took apart to restore but....you know the rest.it's real solid for a 66 vert so I thought I'd see is someone wanted the whole car to restore...but,the p.o.forgot to mention it had no numbers.none.they took the fender tag and the door post tag.so now I'm looking to see if the parts are worth anything.top frame is nice and I have all the trim.the only big things missing are the bumpers (do have the brkts.) and the p/s bucket seat.what do you all think?tia,kent

Attachments

• 66 valiant signet 004.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 255
  • 66 valiant signet 005.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 253
  • 66 valiant signet 003.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 240
  • 66 valiant signet 008.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 265
  • 66 valiant signet 009.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 251
  • 66 valiant signet 010.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 257
  • 66 valiant signet 011.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 262
  • 66 valiant signet 006.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 270
I would be interested in the body side moldings and maybe the heel opening moldings( need better pictures), and the back seat and 1/4 interior trim.

I have a 66 valiant convertible that I bought from the original owner last year ( he was 91 at that time)
I am looking for the rear trim below the trunk opening.

I see that some one else spoke up for the body side molding, if that falls thru I' m intrested.

would you be willing to sell the LH tail light assembly?? I also need front and rear bumpers.. please let me know..

Have you talked to your local DMV? I know that you can get a new vin for cars. A friend of mine had to do that for his 67 Cougar. He had 2 different numbers and the CHP made him bring it in to be re-vin'd.

-
Back