Any engine break-in stands in Mid-tennessee area?

-
Can't really afford dyno time, but I'd like to find somewhere that has a break-in setup ....

I built a break in stand for my small block. Pretty easy to do if you have a flywheel and bellhousing or auto trans.

A buddy of mine built one for us. There not hard to do especially if you own a scrap yard like my bud does. It isn't the prettiest thing but it's rock solid and works great. Too bad were so far away or I'd let you use it.

Glad to see that you are about ready to break the new engine in Brian! Thats what i would do if i were you get you a goo radiator, electric fan, bellhousing ,flywheel, and some scrap steel and make you a stand. Ya i know its a big list of parts to round up just for one engine. Good luck either way. Matt

We build and sell them on here,$400.00 plus shipping though.You have to use your transmission,but it is nice wheyou can check for leaks on everything,such as even on a new tranny.

I would think you could modify an engine dolly to work for a lot less than $400. Im going to try that as I have a complete 360 I'd like to see run so i can sell it.

but can you test other motors along with a tranny on the same dolly?.....NO!

but can you test other motors along with a tranny on the same dolly?.....NO!

If your referring to the one my buddy built the answer is yes. He originally built it for a small block chevy but I easily converted it to testing my small block mopar on it. Doesn't take a professional company to build one of these.

-
Back