Any FK3/ FK5 burnt orange cars out there?

-

mshred

The Green Manalishi
Reaction score
Lets see some some pics....its a cool colour, but i havent seen it on that many a-bodies, so if you got a burnt orange/ deep burnt orange ride, post some pictures!8)

I always loved the color too. Wasn't looking for another car but when I saw this one in burnt orange I just couldn't pass it up. 1970 /6 orig FK5... with scoops and beefier rims/tires added.

IMG_1856.jpg
IMG_1851.jpg

sjmopar, That is a nice car you have. Here is my burntorange 70 340 Dart. The paint is fadded but I will get it redone one of these days along with the factory black out on the hood and a black tail stripe.

024.jpg

023.jpg

sjmopar, That is a nice car you have. Here is my burntorange 70 340 Dart. The paint is fadded but I will get it redone one of these days along with the factory black out on the hood and a black tail stripe.

they will buff out and look great.

Thanks! Man, that's really nice as is. And looks like it won't require much body prep for painting when the time comes. Wish mine was a 340. I was lucky tho it was garaged all it's life and basically retired as a daily driver in 75. Would love to drop a 360 in but as long as it "looks" fast I'm good for now. Lol.

Lookin good guys...definatly not a colour that you see all the time...is this scamp in this thread FK3 burnt orange?
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=43615
It looks reaally good, but im not sure what colour that is.....im sure some of you guys who have seen these colours enough or are just experts at knowing what mopar colour is what would know what it is....anyways, lets seem more burnt orange cars

Matthew

Thanks! Man, that's really nice as is. And looks like it won't require much body prep for painting when the time comes. Wish mine was a 340. I was lucky tho it was garaged all it's life and basically retired as a daily driver in 75. Would love to drop a 360 in but as long as it "looks" fast I'm good for now. Lol.

Thank you. The body is not that bad should not take a lot of work. But first I was going to do the go fast goodys. Your car is very nice. I would injoy it for awhile but a 360 sounds realy nice! I have not seen a lot of burntorange A-bodies is there any one elce that has one?

Lookin good guys...definatly not a colour that you see all the time...is this scamp in this thread FK3 burnt orange?
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=43615
It looks reaally good, but im not sure what colour that is.....im sure some of you guys who have seen these colours enough or are just experts at knowing what mopar colour is what would know what it is....anyways, lets seem more burnt orange cars

Matthew

that looks more like a modern mopar color to me.

The Scamp looks more like Prowler orange or the New Go Mango aka Tangerine Pearl coat.

hey guys thanks for the help....i think i like the modern colours a little better...they have more vibrance to them...I just saw what i think was a 71 charger in mopar action painted viper snakeskin green metallic....It looked cool too, and now it has me thinking for my scamp lol...man i am so bad at choosing what i like =)

just bought the 2006-2008 chrysler orange blaze for my ruster on fri.

Really nice! Looks all original. According to the build sheet mine came with those wheel covers too, but had the dog dishes when I got it.

-
Back