Any good cylinder head shop in Spokane area

-

Idaho

Reaction score
I've settled on using RHS X heads on my 5.9 Magnum build. I've read stories of the assembly of the heads being poorly done. It would be nice to have a good local shop do the work.

I thought of using my 10% Summit discount for the bare heads but not sure who to trust. Also thinking of what else to get from Summit, like the valves and springs. I guess if I find a local shop this could be coordinated. I've thought of upgrading to beehive style springs. The Hughes shaft rocker kit is nice but likely overkill for me.

So anyone know of a local shop? I'm actually north of Coeur D'Alene but am guessing I'm more likely to find a place in Spokane.

Or would it make more sense to have a place like Hughes ship them assembled?

I believe he's working out of town, but you might try getting ahold of Bob Puckett in Sandpoint.

If you cannot round up contact info for him, get ahold of the guys up at the parts store there as you leave town going N, 915 N 5th

I've settled on using RHS X heads on my 5.9 Magnum build. I've read stories of the assembly of the heads being poorly done. It would be nice to have a good local shop do the work.

I thought of using my 10% Summit discount for the bare heads but not sure who to trust. Also thinking of what else to get from Summit, like the valves and springs. I guess if I find a local shop this could be coordinated. I've thought of upgrading to beehive style springs. The Hughes shaft rocker kit is nice but likely overkill for me.

So anyone know of a local shop? I'm actually north of Coeur D'Alene but am guessing I'm more likely to find a place in Spokane.

Or would it make more sense to have a place like Hughes ship them assembled?

Our heads would fit the bill http://www.immengines.com/rhsheads.html

PRW stainless rockers are what we use alot.

-
Back