any heard of these guys ?

-
they quoted me $250 on a 71 340 single point dist. i live right by there and have not had any dealings with them or any of my mopar buddys. I have used tony's with good results for harder to find parts.

Bought a pair of 8 3/4" spring plates from them once. They were in better shape than the new one I got from the dealer. They are not as pricey as Wildcat or Stephens Performance either. The only problem I have with them is the fact that their parts are too nice to put on a driver. They need to be saved for the restoration crowd.

I bought a hood for my 66 Cuda from them back in May. Like most people, I'm a bit of a sceptic, they said they had a rust free hood from Alabama, and they being 2+ hours away I didn't want to take a road trip for nothing, well sure enough, its rust free. I think these guys are real straight shooters. They even stuck around til 3pm on a Sat. for me, not knowing if I was even going to buy it, they normally close at noon.
They bought up a couple Mopar yards down south and are constantly bringing stuff back. Don't know, but I wouldn't be surprised if they bought Texas Acres.

they quoted me $250 on a 71 340 single point dist. i live right by there and have not had any dealings with them or any of my mopar buddys. I have used tony's with good results for harder to find parts.

Where is Tony's? I live in Plainfield and I have not heard of them

-
Back