Any input on these heads?

-
do a search for RHS/Indy there is tons of info on them

very good heads...

I'm gonna post this one more time and never again...

Mmmmm! This can be yours! LOL

th_PAH.jpg

definitely good heads.

GREAT heads for the money. And I'll post this one more time: My RHS heads have made 4 runs, with a best of 10.33 @ 131 at 3100# at a near 2500 DA.

I LOVE these heads!

Who has the valves for these heads?Would like to bolt them on a mild LA 360 for my tow rig..

GREAT heads for the money. And I'll post this one more time: My RHS heads have made 4 runs, with a best of 10.33 @ 131 at 3100# at a near 2500 DA.

I LOVE these heads!

Whats the rest of your combo ie: cam,comp,stall,gears??...

Who has the valves for these heads?Would like to bolt them on a mild LA 360 for my tow rig..

Comp cams is selling standard and +.100" valves for their heads. RHS is part of Comp Cams.
Good heads but not sure how the bigger ports will work on a tow vehicle.

Everyone is having great success with the RHS/Indy Heads. The least expensive way to make really good power for dang sure! I have 3 Sets of them! I will be putting together a 360CI Single Turbo with Meth Injection and about 15lbs of boost using these heads as IMM ENGINES sells them, member OU812. This one will have a SOLID ROLLER cam in it. I should be able to hit 725HP++ to the Tires when it is all said and done!

Everyone is having great success with the RHS/Indy Heads. The least expensive way to make really good power for dang sure! I have 3 Sets of them! I will be putting together a 360CI Single Turbo with Meth Injection and about 15lbs of boost using these heads as IMM ENGINES sells them, member OU812. This one will have a SOLID ROLLER cam in it. I should be able to hit 725HP++ to the Tires when it is all said and done!

Damn Mad Dart! You're crazy! 3 badass engines, (3rd one being a turbo engine in process) 2 badass cars....3 sets of RHS heads...LOL....Very cool..

What do you do? For work? lol....Not trying to be rude at all, just curious...How do I get your job?! LOL.

And oh yea, the RHS heads are great.. I have a set on my 318 BUT it's not running YET...:)

I am addicted like a CRACK ADDICT, I cant quit. Do they have a rehab for guys like us??:toothy10: haaaaaaaaaaaaa

But I want twin turbos and 1,000++ hp at the wheels. Well at least until it all goes Kablooie :snakeman:

Wylde1 (dreamin' a Mopar dream)

Whats the rest of your combo ie: cam,comp,stall,gears??...

Cam is a solid Bullet .585" (net) / 268/276 @ .050
CR is 12.2:1
Converter is an 8" "5000" stall, don't know what is flashes at yet.
4.56 gears with a 29.5" tall tire

If you want to buy a bare head...Summit has them also...shipping will save you money

If you are going to buy these heads and do them yourself, you better do PLENTY of research into how you outfit them.

But I want twin turbos and 1,000++ hp at the wheels. Well at least until it all goes Kablooie :snakeman:

Wylde1 (dreamin' a Mopar dream)
That is alot of power for the Gremlin...

I priced out the heads...with tax in nevada from summit plus the cost valves...springs ..retainers...then the cost of the machine shop...and I realize it was just a cheap as to buy them already done...plus as crackhead says...the guy doing the heads knows what he is doing vs Joe blow at the local machine shop...

-
Back