Status
Not open for further replies.

bargeahead

Wishicouldre member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
We bought the Sky as a last, late mid-life toy. My wife to look cute driving, me to drive like a sports car. Red w/black top, manual trans', 7200 miles, serviced regular. Wife is retiring at the end of Sept' so we don't need three vehicles ( Saturn Outlook & 65 Dart ). Transferable extended war'. If anyone might be interested I can get pics up tomorrow. Asking $19,000, located Champaign/Urbana, Illinois.

jsw_img_1960.jpg

jsw_img_1961.jpg

jsw_img_1962.jpg

jsw_img_1963.jpg

jsw_img_1964.jpg

jsw_img_1965.jpg

jsw_img_1966.jpg

jsw_img_1967.jpg

Sept' 30th is wife's last day and she says sell the Sky. Soon to be listed on Autotrader & CarSoup & CL for $20,500; bottom line for FABO member is $18,500.

Did I mention it's FUN to drive ?

PLZ see original post for pics; just checked mileage, 7355.

THX for looking; PM or [email protected] .

Wrong time of year for selling this sooooooo. Even though Saturn is no more the multi-car dealer we got it from has a buy back program and they offered us $16,700. We are seriously considering it but wanted to offer here first for that price

PLZ PM if interested, THX.

We have decided to take the dealer's offer so the Sky is considered as sold. THX FABO for the ad and THX to those who viewed.

Regards To All, Roger & Glo

Congrats on Glo's retirement and the sale of the Sky too!! The used car market is in the :pottytra:

Congrats on Glo's retirement and the sale of the Sky too!! The used car market is in the :pottytra:
Thanks C , Signed the papers today to start the new business. Haven't gotten the FFL License yet but ready to start "runnin' guns". Glo said THX ; she is FAR TOO liking retirement.

hay....glad yall got THAT offer at least. I think yall are blessed to have gotten that deal in this economy. Tell Glo congrats!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back