Any members from Albuquerque, NM?

-

ChargerST

Reaction score
Any members from ABQ or close by who go to the U Pull & Pay yard? need a part that's in the yard...

I don't go there often. But I don't mind wandering the place. What do you need?

The rear sway bar brackets from a Mopar that had a factory rear bar. I took the bar of myself but didn't have time to take the rest (had to go to the airport and catch my flight).

The rear sway bar brackets from a Mopar that had a factory rear bar. I took the bar of myself but didn't have time to take the rest (had to go to the airport and catch my flight).
Easy job and accessible? I'm an old man.

Well, easy accessible? Yes (car has wheels already removed). Easy? if you have PB blaster then probably too - without, no (you need to remove the leaf spring U bolts).

This is how it looks like (not the car in question but similar) - the black bracket between the axle and the leaf springs):

dsc00418-jpg.jpg

Well, easy accessible? Yes. Easy? if you have PB blaster then probably too - without, no (you need to remove the leaf spring U bolts).

This is how it looks like (not the car in question but similar):

View attachment 1715947595
Lets take this PM. As long as I don't have to tote a jack along and can just roll under there I can probably handle it.

-
Back