Any Poker Players Here

-

homecloned

Can't re Member
Reaction score
Im sure there are. Does anybody play online? I've been playing WPT through facebook for the last few months, big reason I haven't been on FABO as much. I have discovered the game of Royal Holdem and im hooked. Anybody play it? Its like Texas holdem but with only top cards, 10-A.
I know alot of people won't do FB but if anybodys interested who does we should set a game sometime, they have plenty of tables and its free. I find it good seat time, you just have to weed out the All Inners.

Thanks for listening....reading.

I will have to try it. I even like an all inner when i,m sitting on a big pair.

I like playing on full tilt and PKR. Hold'em is awesome

Im sure there are. Does anybody play online? I've been playing WPT through facebook for the last few months, big reason I haven't been on FABO as much. I have discovered the game of Royal Holdem and im hooked. Anybody play it? Its like Texas holdem but with only top cards, 10-A.
I know alot of people won't do FB but if anybodys interested who does we should set a game sometime, they have plenty of tables and its free. I find it good seat time, you just have to weed out the All Inners.

Thanks for listening....reading.

I play Texas Hold'em every Tuesday night at my bar....... It's really fun!

I used to play 3-5 times per wk.. I was ranked top 5 in Corpus Christ, Tx and have won a few large tourneys. I quite playing 7 yrs ago when I was irresponsible one night and drove home after too many Crow and sevens! Law Dogs doing their jobs busted me.. I had $700 in winnings... I also had a few sprint cell phones in my SUV that were refurbished and kept crapping out within a few days so they would send me another.. Needless to say the Trooper thought he had something other than just a DUI.. I learned my lesson and haven't played since.

-
Back