Any Row Crop farmers....

-
Find width and length of feild and then figure acreage. Fill sprayer with water and hang jars or whatever(baggies) from each spray nozzle then do a measured run. Figure liquid quantity sprayed on measured run and then figure on an acre base. Kinda hit and miss unless a guy has a monitor.

I am back up on line

Here is pictures for ya Bill

CREEDS DRUMM CASES 084.jpg

CREEDS DRUMM CASES 085.jpg

CREEDS DRUMM CASES 086.jpg

CREEDS DRUMM CASES 087.jpg

CREEDS DRUMM CASES 088.jpg

CREEDS DRUMM CASES 089.jpg

CREEDS DRUMM CASES 090.jpg

CREEDS DRUMM CASES 091.jpg

Good morning Small Block, Do I call this one to big ?

Mike, I looks as though the drive wheels are the big ones (two) then a chain attaches to a rod that runs continuous from one end to the other. Correct me if im seein it wrong. The rod in turn drives the plates in the tubs so as to distribute the corn. With that said, if i'm seeing this right, it looks like a man would have to do a great deal of mods to cut it down and make several units. The drive would have to be converted to the smaller wheels to make it happen. Freeloader and i worked that issue out and have a method to do that but with a great deal of work. It looks like it had fertilizer tubs at one time that sat behind the seed tubs. Wouldn't need them. Still that thing is priced very reasonable. If ya look on the web they are priced at $2500 and up but of course they are in better shape also but $400 is cheap. Ask the guy if he has a way to load it if we buy it. I owe ya Mike and thanks for the CONTINUED HELP.
Small Block

I drove up he road and took a couple more pictures of the worst of it
He said that if you could wait till January and the ground freezes that he can have his big louder back to his place, He said it was at a friends place and did not want to mess up his yard getting it out and that he has three Auctions to do and would be happy to loud it.
He sounded like a fine fellow His phone number is in the last picture
Give him a call and keep me updated 8)
It's only 9 miles from my place

CREEDS DRUMM CASES 093.jpg

CREEDS DRUMM CASES 094.jpg

CREEDS DRUMM CASES 095.jpg

CREEDS DRUMM CASES 096.jpg

CREEDS DRUMM CASES 098.jpg

-
Back