Any suggestions for a daily driver under $10,000?

-
If you are going to buy an Impala 10 grand is way to much for an 04 , you should be able to get into an 08 09 for that much money and they are beautiful on gas 40 plus miles a gallon , lots of room and drive nice , i would stay away from that 3.8 s charged .

Did you read the last 5 or 6 posts before replying???

Hello.... McFly....

I'm not so sure about "40 plus mpg" either?? Everyone would own one it that were the case. From what I read it's about 20-28 mpg. I read that Cavalier was 24-29 with the 4 cylinder.
Maybe I'll look for a Dodge Omni Miser. All the chicks would dig me and I'll get 50mpg! :)

I'm not so sure about "40 plus mpg" either?? Everyone would own one it that were the case. From what I read it's about 20-28 mpg. I read that Cavalier was 24-29 with the 4 cylinder.
Maybe I'll look for a Dodge Omni Miser. All the chicks would dig me and I'll get 50mpg! :)

LOL! I saw two old bags driving an old Reliant K just Friday.... :shock:

idk how much they are over there but ive seen a number of crossfires for around that price and they get around 24-30 depending on how well they are taken care of plus their just bad *** lol

Make sure you get one with the woodgrain and a 1.7L!

He's probably quoting our Imperial gallon{4.54ltrs} which it quite a bit larger than your puny American gallon{3.78ltrs} lol .

Any Subaru would be an excellent investment... I have also owned an Impala, loved it and only sold it because we needed a larger vehicle for the family.

-
Back