Any tea drinkers out there in FABO land?

-

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
Down here in FL, I drink sweet tea on a regular basis. But I really enjoy a hot cup at night with honey. Here's a little tip for you guys that don't drink herbal tea. Buy a good quality Ginseng tea and your lady will thank you. Yes, "It" will get so hard the cat couldn't scratch it:thumleft:. That's your tip of the evening. MMG

Good to know! Are you sure your wife hasn't been spiking your tea with a little blue pill? LOL

Down here in FL, I drink sweet tea on a regular basis. But I really enjoy a hot cup at night with honey. Here's a little tip for you guys that don't drink herbal tea. Buy a good quality Ginseng tea and your lady will thank you. Yes, "It" will get so hard the cat couldn't scratch it:thumleft:. That's your tip of the evening. MMG

It 'hard' not to take your recommendation MMG. I'm wondering, does it help you get a good night's sleep too?

It should work good. I always roll over and sleep like a baby after. LOL

I like tea especially the sampler boxes from Stash and Twinings english breakfast tea.

Since I'm a huge Star Trek TNG fan, I do like "Tea, Earl Grey, Hot" every now and then.

It 'hard' not to take your recommendation MMG. I'm wondering, does it help you get a good night's sleep too?

If you drink the regular(not decaffeinated) have it around dinner time. If your wife isn't in the mood that night, well at least you will not roll out of bed.:smile: In addition they have many different sleepytime teas that will help you sleep

the old lady makes us tea every night, she likes that yogi tea, tells me its good for me, i like the sleepytime tea myself after a day of drinking beer.

Tea drinker hear.No suger and love it with three creamers.The best is earl gray.Mark

In the summer I drink about a gallon of Red Diamond Unsweet a day. Now that it's winter a gallon will last a couple of days. I can hardly drink sodas and sweet tea. They make me thirsty. :lol:
Dallas

-
Back