any update on Bruce

-

flmopars

Banned
Reaction score
anyone know how bruce is doing? Havent heard much lately. keeping him in my prayers still.

anyone know how bruce is doing? Havent heard much lately. keeping him in my prayers still.

I'm so sorry that I have not been around to let you all know about Bruce. Here is the situation:

Bruce had to be taken from home hospice with me to a hospice in Conyers, GA. Here's the information:

At Home Hospice
1374 Manchester Drive
Conyers, GA 30012
678-413-1359

You can send cards, flowers and any donations for his final resting to that address. Make any donations payable to Bruce Frederick Budbill, Jr. Account Number: 334022024129
Bank of America

He is not well. He has no speech. Only one eye is working. He is in alot of pain that we are constantly monitoring and adjusting meds for. Bruce is in his final days or weeks. We are not sure. I know that he would say a big hello to all of his friends here at FABO.

Being on this site and contributing information and help to those in need was one of his passions. There is alot of information and know-how that is now with Bruce only.

I want to thank everyone for all of the prayers. It helped us get through some very very terrible times. I want to thank everyone for their support and efforts in all that you have done and do.

I will be back on later to give you all updates. It is very hard right now with the move and traveling back and forth. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we are not through this yet though we are closing in on his time for his pain to finally be released.

Melanie
f8green

So sorry to hear this awful news. May the lord be with him now and make his final days as pain free as possible. :(

May Christ Who was crucified for your sake
free you from excruciating pain.
May Christ Who died for you
free you from the death that never ends.
May Christ the Son of the living God,
set you in the ever green loveliness of His Paradise,
and may He, the true Shepherd
recognize you as one of His own.
May you see your Redeemer face to face
and standing in His presence forever,
may you see with joyful eyes
Truth revealed in all its fullness.

Amen.

Almighty and Everlasting God, preserver of souls, who dost correct those whom Thou dost love, and for their betterment dost tenderly chastise those whom Thou dost receive, we call upon Thee, O Lord, to grant Thy healing, that the soul of Thy servant, at the hour of its departure from the body, may by the hands of Thy holy Angels be presented without spot unto Thee. Amen.

Thank you Melanie for the update, it's not easy, please take care of yourself.

I dont know Bruce but just the same I wish him well and will keep him in mind.Hope his time left on earth can be at least comfortable.

Thanks for the update. Very sorry to hear that Bruce is not doing well.

X2 We are all praying. toolmanmike

So sorry to hear about Bruce's condition.

I spoke with him several times about my '71 GT's, he was always very helpful in answering all the questions that I had and interested in getting my cars into the registry (registry #'s 65 and 69). Plus hearing any information I was able to figure out about GT's in general.

My thoughts go out to Bruce and his friends and family.

Thanks, Melanie, for the update. So sorry Bruce has gotten worse. May he be pain free and rest easy.
John

I'm so sorry that I have not been around to let you all know about Bruce. Here is the situation:

Bruce had to be taken from home hospice with me to a hospice in Conyers, GA. Here's the information:

At Home Hospice
1374 Manchester Drive
Conyers, GA 30012
678-413-1359

You can send cards, flowers and any donations for his final resting to that address. Make any donations payable to Bruce Frederick Budbill, Jr. Account Number: 334022024129
Bank of America

He is not well. He has no speech. Only one eye is working. He is in alot of pain that we are constantly monitoring and adjusting meds for. Bruce is in his final days or weeks. We are not sure. I know that he would say a big hello to all of his friends here at FABO.

Being on this site and contributing information and help to those in need was one of his passions. There is alot of information and know-how that is now with Bruce only.

I want to thank everyone for all of the prayers. It helped us get through some very very terrible times. I want to thank everyone for their support and efforts in all that you have done and do.

I will be back on later to give you all updates. It is very hard right now with the move and traveling back and forth. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we are not through this yet though we are closing in on his time for his pain to finally be released.

Melanie
f8green
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I have just heard an urgent update on Bruce from Melanie. He is in the transition state. Please pray for Melanie and all of his family. At this time the left side of his face is drooping, he can no longer see at all,he can only hear out of his left ear but can give a half smile to his young nieces when they visit. Melanie has her phone and will get back to all of you that text or leave a message. Bruce's phone is no longer active. We are asking that each of you please re-post this to your facebook or any account you may have as the family is in dire need of support. They are going tomorrow to make arrangements of cremation and sincerely need all the help they can get. Again, please re-post with the information above that Melanie herself posted prior to mine. ANY help at all will add up and help this wonderful friend of ours. I will post any updates as they occur.
Thank you all for your prayers, love and support. May God Bless you all,
Lisa

..............I am so very sorry for bruce......and everyone around him..........you guys are in my thoughts and prayers.............kim...........

The Lord is my shepherd;
I have everything I need.
He lets me rest in green meadows;
he leads me beside peaceful streams.

He renews my strength.
He guides me along right paths,
bringing honor to his name.

Even when I walk
through the dark valley of death,
I will not be afraid,
for you are close beside me.

Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me.
You prepare a feast for me
in the presence of my enemies.

You welcome me as a guest,
anointing my head with oil.
My cup overflows with blessings.

Surely your goodness and unfailing love
will pursue me all the days of my life,
and I will live in the house of the Lord forever.Amen

- The Bible, Psalm 23 -

John 14:1-2 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

I feel so sorry for Bruce. I've talked with him several times about abodies. He even helped me with some pictures of a abandoned Dartcharger up in Alaska. Prayers sent from Sweden.

I don't really know what to say. I've gotten to know Bruce in a fairly short period of time. He's my friend. I am sorry to see him go through this. Because of our own situation, I've not been able to help him as much as in the past and I feel terrible about that. I pray that his pain subsides.

I think that's the first time I've ever cried and sent a text at once.

FABO has hundreds of awesome people that frequent this site but there are very few of Bruce's caliber.

Rest easy my friend, and know in your heart I would take your pain away in a half second if I had the power to do so.

Thank you Melanie and caring for all of us here that have him in our prayers that are going out to you, family and friends

Stand near this family, and let your self be felt, by your hand at this time

This morning I went to the hospice to keep Bruce company. I told him I was there representing all of his FABO friends. He can't talk but I knew he was aware as Melanie and I carried on a conversation about Mopars and FABO members. His sister Brenda joined us...these are two remarkable ladies, and two nieces and a little great-nephew came by too. Bruce's Dalmatian Galahad climbed up into his master's bed. Early in the day, Bruce seemed to be in some discomfort but after getting pain medicine, he became very peaceful. Melanie crafts beautiful Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls, he was hugging them, and was kept warm by a beautiful afghan she also made for him. Bruce is refusing all offers of food and drink now, so he won't be with us much longer. I believe from what I felt in that room today that our prayers are working. In spite of the sad circumstances, it was a pleasant day in the company of a gentle man who has touched many lives, and a day I will always remember. Please continue to send your prayers for Bruce and his family.

This morning I went to the hospice to keep Bruce company. I told him I was there representing all of his FABO friends. He can't talk but I knew he was aware as Melanie and I carried on a conversation about Mopars and FABO members. His sister Brenda joined us...these are two remarkable ladies, and two nieces and a little great-nephew came by too. Bruce's Damatian Galahad climbed up into his master's bed. Early in the day, Bruce seemed to be in some discomfort but after getting pain medicine, he became very peaceful. Melanie crafts beautiful Raggedy Ann and Andy dolls, he was hugging them, and was kept warm by a beautiful afghan she also made for him. Bruce is refusing all offers of food and drink now, so he won't be with us much longer. I believe from what I felt in that room today that our prayers are working. In spite of the sad circumstances, it was a pleasant day in the company of a gentle man who has touched many lives, and a day I will always remember. Please continue to send your prayers for Bruce and his family.
thank you I am very saddened by this wish I was closer...:prayer::prayer::prayer:

-
Back