Any Warlock owners here?

-

MoparSteve

Reaction score
Thinking about getting a late 70's Dodge truck for the next project. I really like the way the Warlock looks ( 76-78 ). Not crazy about the 79 head lights, and Lil Red Express is just too pricy. Questions for those who has/had one. Aside from the decals and wheels, is there a way to truly tell if it is a real Warlock and not a D100/D150 Warlock clone? Did they ever come with AC as an option? I don't care much about what size is the engine, but an auto tranny is a must and wondering did they come with sure grip rear ends? What to look out for when shopping for one of these trucks?

Thanks in advance...

you can check allpar they have some info on them i have a 82 d150 with a lil red express bed on it its a cool lil truck i never seen any warlocks for sale

I had a 77 Warlock, with a 400, and 727. It came with a suregrip Dana. I will post some pics of it later.Things to look for would be, chrome steps, pinstriped interior, the proper decals on the tailgate, the proper gold wheels, and proper pinstriping of the cab, and box. I had mine in 1985, and the decals were already discontinued, at least most of them were, so a clone, and restored truck would have aftermarket decals.

-
Back