Any Western PA guys here?

-
Anyone going to the Chrysler Classic at Pittsburgh Raceway Park? (If im not mistaken its this weekend)

we thought about taking the Dart to Carlisle this year.. but we decided it would make the trek to the Mopar Nationals this year instead..

So, does anyone here have 2 15" LBH ralley wheels? I travel from St. Marys/ DuBois to Pittsburgh area every weekend. I usually take 28, but can take 80/79 or?

Littleka20.... My cousin lives in Brookline (Damon Rosol, went to Seton HS).... I'm in Robinson Twp out near Settles Ridge.

Still got a home in Charleroi, Get back there in the summer when I can. Been to every Mopar race from when Jeff Johnson had CC at Pittsburgh Raceway Park to now with Bob George, Curt George Memorial Race. Always a good time.

Don't forget to pick up " Donnie Ronnie and Ronnie Donnie"

I hear the morning show is done now that Jim Kren is gone. Listened to WDVE for almost 40 years.

We're near Waynesburg, about 60 mi south of the 'Burgh, originally from the Forest Hills area.

Just finally made my way into the NE board and thought I'd post up here...

My home is in New Alexandria (about a mile from Pittsburgh Raceway Park) and I've currently been working in Erie since 2010 which is where I've been working on my Barracuda since last fall. Hope to have it done and on the road for this years Chryslers @ Carlisle show.

First pic is my car currently ready for bodywork, second is my rebuilt motor and third is my red parts car that I'm stealing the interior, glass and brightwork from.

Attachments

• IMG_20130408_185052_343.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 318
  • 2012-12-19_13-05-45_350.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 312
  • 2012-10-13_15-11-38_878.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 303
Just finally made my way into the NE board and thought I'd post up here...

My home is in New Alexandria (about a mile from Pittsburgh Raceway Park) and I've currently been working in Erie since 2010 which is where I've been working on my Barracuda since last fall. Hope to have it done and on the road for this years Chryslers @ Carlisle show.

First pic is my car currently ready for bodywork, second is my rebuilt motor and third is my red parts car that I'm stealing the interior, glass and brightwork from.

Goodluck with your car!! May see you down Pittsburgh Raceway. As soon i get my new gears run in a little i will be there.

Very cool, I doubt I'll be at the track much this year since most of my time is spent in Erie. Hopefully next year I'll be there more often. Do you go to the Chrysler show PRP puts on that's usually on Fathers Day weekend?

Franklin Pa. here. Currently restoring 70 duster for my son. Have 69 1/2 440 sixpack bee.

just found this post and feel pretty dumb.. i've been on FABO since 2007 ... :(

i live in the south hills of pittsburgh (scott township) and have 2 4 speed formula s fastbacks. a 68 340 and a 69 383. i look for parts a lot here on FABO. it's a great forum.
jim coster

any of you guys going to the adirondack national carshow in lake george ny thr 6th thru the 8th of sept? give me a shout, bigus1949@aol.com. thnx, mike. also i have a couple good sources for mopar parts.

-
Back