any xbox 360 gamers

-

74Dusterkid

Reaction score
any one here have an xbox 360? and if you do have you pre- ordered your copy of forza motorsports 3 yet? i have even the collectors edition. cant wait to see what mopars they added.

yea forza 3 comes out 10/27/09 i already pre-ordered the collectors edition. and i also pre-ordered CoD MW2 the same day cause that comes out 11/10/09.

I play sometimes in the winter, in the summer I can't justify staying inside. I'm gunna try to get my snowmobile working for the winter, my days of gaming may be at an end...

I'm still stuck w/my PS2 but i am a Gran Tourismo junkie, 1,2,3,and 4. Thinking about getting a 360, is that Forza a driving sim game?

im on my lunch break so gotta be fast.lol yea it is the gran turismo of xbox 360. its gonna be the most realistic racing simulator for a platform ever. if i were you i would go for the switch. i did about christmas of 07 and have never looked back. it was the best gaming system i have ever played. it also has all the new games that come out unlike the ps2 which is getting left behind now the new systems are out. just look up forza motorsports 3 or even 2 (which is the one thats out now) on utube and you should be able to find it.

I used to play a lot of PS2. Any thing racing related. But recently working on the cars and FABO have realy cut into my sofa racing.

You can find me on there as Ranger Mills

I had Forza two... I can only play those racing games for so long until I get bored... But I still love playing them from time to time !

back in the day I had Gran tursismo 1,2 and 3...

I have an xbox 360 and forza is one of my favorite franchises. but I don't get online much because I don't have any friends with xbox live and I hate playing with kids that have nothing better to do than be overly skilled at games

yup i got live been playin call of duty 4 lately to get me back in the groove for when the next one comes out. oh yea my gamertag is F1R3SOLD13R92 i dont know if im gonna change it soon though. all i do on forza anymore is "drag race" online. cant wait for forza 3 cause it will have true drag racing. not line up on the wall and go at a certain time. lol

Let me know if there's a 1970 Lemon Twist 'Cuda there. I think that's the game that they paid me $500 to use my car for. some graphics guy spent 2 days taking measurements and taking photos of my car to use in the game. Easiest $500 I ever made.

Funny thing, I've never played a computer game in my life...

I play online xbox 360 sometimes, but I'm more into Call of Duty style games, I was really good at COD 2 for a while. My tag name is MOPARRR if you guys want to add me, go for it.

I heard forza was good. I play grid online and you get to play with people from other countries. My friend told me that forza was very in dept. Grid doesn't have the changes to the car, but it is still pretty fun to play. I'm still waiting for a good drag racing game to come out for xbox.

All my friends are huge Xbox 360 fans, they play Fallout 3, CoD, Halo 3, and all those other popular online games (yes I know Fallout is single-player). I'm more of a PC gamer, I think GRID is fantastic and I'd love to get Forza 3. Of course I'm saving my money for Starcraft 2 later this year. Late 2009 is going to be chock-full of fantastic new sequels.

forza 3 comes out 10/27/09 and has an in depth drag race part to it. i got that pre-ordered for the collectors edition for all the extra cars, tunings, and online features u dont get unless u get it. ive actually been playing CoD 4 religlously for the last 3 weeks to get back into it after not playing for 5 months anticipating the 11/10/09 realease of CoD: MW2. Yea you can all ad me i wont be on tonight cause im watching the ufc 101 at my dads.

74Dusterkid.....Add me on xbox live my gt is xPlymouthx70. My son's play alot of Guitar hero. They are wild on that. Now that i know some guys are on xbox 360 will be playing more.:rock:

if you have live i can help you with cars and stuff on forza cause i got some nice drag cars just give me your gamertag

-
Back