Anybody been to Engler's?

-

roughidle

Super Platinum Member
Reaction score
:toothy8:I'm going to make my way over to Engler's junkyard tomorrow morning for the first time.:toothy8: I want to see what if anything is left before he gets any farther along with his crushing.

Do I expect to find much if anything? No.

Do I hope I stumble upon something? Hell yes!

Has anyone been there within the last 12 months or so? Any suggestions or tips?

Don't quote me on this, but I thought I saw in a thread a couple month's ago that Englers was scrapping out and closing the doors!! Look at the bottom of the page here in related threads and I see the thread in question!! geof

Been there about 2 months ago. If you have 73 and up abody there is a fair amount. Nothing performance wise( 340'S,8-3/4'S etc ) that I noticed. There was a 68-69 cuda back there. Lots of older non-mopar. Neat to walk around

I was there in July. Picked up a Super Six off an old Volare wagon and the electronic ignition. Funny you should poet this because i was thinking of going back next week. In the summer, the weeds are high and thick. I thought I'd see more in the fall. Let us know how your visit went!

He just crushed two 1970 dusters, but there is still a lot left. He IS still actively crushing though, so go while you can.

-
Back