Anybody Catch The First Episode Of The Dart Sport Buildup Today on "Musclecar"???

-
if it turns out anything like that buick mess they built , this is one that will end up a disappointment. they should just build the crap out of the 360 for us budget guys, using parts that we can afford, instead of all this high end hemi and dana wheelie bar stuff. IMO

I shut the tv off and walked out when the pudgy younger guy started talking about the blower sticking through the hood. Sorry, I will not watch a chevy guy butcher a solid Mopar. I wanted to smack them with a torsion bar.

73Abodee is right. Us budget minded folks once again do not stand a chance. Everything does not need a hemi!!! Again, a build that 99% of us can not afford.

I shut the tv off and walked out when the pudgy younger guy started talking about the blower sticking through the hood. Sorry, I will not watch a chevy guy butcher a solid Mopar. I wanted to smack them with a torsion bar.
Heck even if you did smack them with a torsion bar they wouldn't know it!! I would atleast smake them with the rear end or the floors they are cutting out.

I think they are only doing it cause Hot Rod magazine in into that Demon.
They almost messed that up, too.
Brian Hot Rod did the Super Bee Car Craft is the one destroying the Demon.

I havent seen the show yet, but i got all the details from my dad. He turned it off after they said Pro-street.

The problem is that they are building something that doesnt interest most people and wont be have a satisfying conclusion. I for one want to see a finished car that is streetable and gets railed around the streets. Not some pure drag car that needs to be towed to the track so they can show their audience that they too, cannot drive.

I remember the jokes people were making on the "muscle truck wars" where after all was said and done, the driver of the beefed up 454SS could only make it go as fast as a run of the mill bolt-on 454SS.

-
Back