anybody else awake and bored

-

duckbuster

Reaction score
Went to my shop after a cut thumb and finger on my left hand and a cut finger on my right hand and the fact it 22 degres in my shop I said to heck with it for tonight.

Yes ut I spilled eer on my keyoard and now certain keys no longer work, lol!

OK, swapped keyboards..... I had no B, S or X. :toothy10:

I turned 43 on the 12th, today is the first day of my vacation. I made some serious progress on my garage today... What did you all do?? 8)

ramcharger! Are you telling me you NOW have BS!

I believe it!

finalized the install of the sharktooth grille...man they are purty...no BS!

cleaned the gutters and installed leaf guards, unpacked my new roll cart, and pulled weeds. lol.

Hey guys here is what i did today!
104_0853.jpg

104_0854.jpg

104_0860.jpg

It's turning out very well i think!

TF

ramcharger! Are you telling me you NOW have BS!

I believe it!

finalized the install of the sharktooth grille...man they are purty...no BS!

I saw you're post about TS lenses...Good job and thanks for the info, even though I could never afford a sharkstooth grille...you dog you :) Yes, I have BS and even X which makes me feel super special. lol!!!

You have spare key boards lying around? I just wen't to work today.

Happy B day to you BTW!

Thanks! Yes I do 'cause I'm a systems engineer..... :) I quit college twice, once for mechanical engineering and another for electrical enginereing. I'm still paying for them both but could never afford to get a real degree.

cleaned the gutters and installed leaf guards, unpacked my new roll cart, and pulled weeds. lol.

You da man!!!!

I'm awake and bored...and PO'ed...seems the guys in the next hotel room are having a very vocal discussion...seems to be about the prostitute they're sharing for the evening. What's the proper protocol for putting a warning shot into an adjacent hotel room?:angry7:

Naw, the rags always there i was talking about the blue tape on the rear bumper, Gota start some where right!:laughing:

You're way further then I am on my duster! I bought it almost two years ago and all I did was get the dead mice/carpet out. Got involved witha no good woman and finally got away. Gettin' the garage ready to to get serious now...

Call the cops and tell them it sounds like 2 dudes are beating some chick up.:-D

I'm awake and bored...and PO'ed...seems the guys in the next hotel room are having a very vocal discussion...seems to be about the prostitute they're sharing for the evening. What's the proper protocol for putting a warning shot into an adjacent hotel room?:angry7:

Oh man... I remember being a field service engineer and traveling all over..... Been there done that, it's no fun...

I go some cool pics of a 40's 50's cabinet I made hot rod today..... Hold on, I gota let the pics upload and then resize....

OK.... Before and after...

Dusty here in the South West...

Almost done. I don't claim my fame as a painter either, but it beats the crap out of what is was. All paint was rattle can Rustoleum.

IMG_0119.JPG

IMG_0155.JPG

Pretty cool. :cheers:

I can't wait to catch up on the cars so I can actually get bored and think of little projects like that.

-
Back