Anybody from Tampa Florida??

-

Slappy

Reaction score
Looking for some connections here in Tampa. I just moved here and would love to come to some events and meet some members. Also looking for a good paint shop to paint my Demon. Let me know. Thanks.

Welcome to Florida!

We are Down in Valrico near Plant City
What part of Tampa exactly are you? Its a big place...

Mopars with Big Daddy is coming up in the first weekend of November in Ocala Saturday and Sunday (about 2 hr drive) We drive up the Charger every year and leave the house around 5:30am Saturday morning

Right after Garlit's around turkey day is the Turkey Rod Run at the Daytona speedway

Also if out here is a show in Historic Downtown Plant City every 3rd Saturday of the month 4pm-9pm and at the Tres Amigos by the Brandon mall same day and time
There are a few others as well and would love to meet you and check out your sweet ride.

Always running around in this and hopefully soon my dart and maybe valiant 4 door too

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 153
I'm 80 mi. south in North Port. They're some really good members in tha Tampa area. Roy (SGBarracuda) is great to deal with as well as Pastortom in Zephrhills. Where are your from? Mopars with Big Daddy is coming up in Nov, in Ocala.

Sumter County (North of webster, towards Ocala) swap meet is the first Sunday morning of the month.
Typical 80% gm, 15% ford, 5% "other, including Mopar", but deals can be had, occasionally.

Don't miss Don Garlits!

Zepherhills auction/swap meet is cool, too.

Webster bout 40 miles north about a mile and a half off 1-75 (actually closer to Bushnell than Webster.) looking forward for Zephyrhills and Mopars with Big Daddy. maybe I can find some "stuff" as the wife calls it.

Welcome from Palm Harbor across the bay from Tampa between Clearwater and Tarpon Springs. You have in Pinellas County, Quaker Steak n Lube on Thursday nights 4-8pm, Checkers/Boston Market in Palm Harbor on US 19 on Friday nights 5-8:30pm if you go to lets roll promotions he lists his shows/cruise ins around the area www.letsrollpromotions.com , this will give you show info for the state http://www.flacarshows.com/cr-fri-nz.htm there's also a publication called Mike Kelly's Cruise News available at most shows for free http://www.cruisenewsonline.com/default.html this is a great area with lots of car related stuff and the season is about to start!!! I usually attend as many shows as I can look for this car and you'll find me!!!

Attachments

• 102_3199.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 126
Hey Dude ,welcome to hot sunny florida ,Where you have to chew the air before you can inhale it six months out of the year.And you can NOT leave a wrench sitting in the sun for more than ten minutes or you will get a 2nd degree burn when you go to pick it up.There is a nice car show every 3rd Sat.of the month.In the morning from 7am to 9am "Cars and Coffee" Held at the DuPont Registry onTech drive in Clearwater just over the Howard Frankland bridge Ulmerton rd exit .Nice cars Gotta get there around 6:30 to get a spot to park.There is also a drag strip right down the street form the dupont reg.it's only a 1/8 mile track,Not sure where ya came from but you can find a car show of some sort every night of the week all year round in the tampa bay area.hope to meet up with you at one of them .just look for the hemi valiant and I wont be to far from the car.

Hey Dude ,welcome to hot sunny florida ,Where you have to chew the air before you can inhale it six months out of the year.And you can NOT leave a wrench sitting in the sun for more than ten minutes or you will get a 2nd degree burn when you go to pick it up.There is a nice car show every 3rd Sat.of the month.In the morning from 7am to 9am "Cars and Coffee" Held at the DuPont Registry onTech drive in Clearwater just over the Howard Frankland bridge Ulmerton rd exit .Nice cars Gotta get there around 6:30 to get a spot to park.There is also a drag strip right down the street form the dupont reg.it's only a 1/8 mile track,Not sure where ya came from but you can find a car show of some sort every night of the week all year round in the tampa bay area.hope to meet up with you at one of them .just look for the hemi valiant and I wont be to far from the car.

Where have ya'll been hiding we have not seen you or the car since Murray's last cruise in, we were just talking about the cars we haven't seen in awhile and your car came up hope ya'll are ok mybe we'll se ya around.

High from Plant City. Your lucky to be in a area with lots of car shows and several drag strips. PM me and we'll get together maybe at the Plant City car show.

Hey Lou, Wow murrays has been closed for quite a while.It's all good here. I roll out the V-200 every chance I get.Not as often as I would like though.

-
Back