Anybody going to MOPAR NATIONAL 2017

-
last time there was 2003. maybe I will still be young enough to drive that trip next year! Tx to Oh!!!!!! OK.... SE Tx not SW Tx!!! ha

glad every one enjoyed it, and hopefully the promoters made some changes. condensed s wap? used to be 1000 vendors if I remember right?

Made it home above 4pm yesterday.
Had a great time.
I did get something extra too. Posion ivy on my lower arms and back of my hands.
Atleast nobody charged me for it.

Alrighty then, I'll pick me up a trailer, load up my '69 GTS and head that way ! Is there a certain entrance to come to or someone to lead us in to where the tent will be ?
.....And he made it! ............(not my pics)

Dennis%20FL%201_zpsie3tw0et.jpg

Dennis%20FL%202_zpsc7krmrt0.jpg

THANK YOU whomever took the pictures !! Once again I didn't take any ! What an awesome time with the most AWESOMEST HOSTS !!! Mike and I really appreciate your hospitality !! Got to see a stripe delete convertible Q5 and another Q5 but not original color !! Already looking forward to next years event !! Just need to find a Motel a little closer !!

Last edited:
We stay at the super 8 in Heath,not the nicest place but,clean and owner and staff very nice...............................Jeff

Just need to find a Motel a little closer !!
I booked 23 rooms so next year check with me (plenty early). We were about 15 minutes away either by
interstate or route 40 that comes right to our gate (lightly traveled rural 4-lane).

THANK YOU whomever took the pictures !! Once again I didn't take any ! What an awesome time with the most AWESOMEST HOSTS !!! Mike and I really appreciate your hospitality !! Got to see a stripe delete convertible Q5 and another Q5 but not original color !! Already looking forward to next years event !! Just need to find a Motel a little closer !!
We passed each other about 5 times on I-77 Sunday. I was driving the granite colored 2014, 30th Anniversary Dodge GrandCaravan. I was doing 70 and you were going a lot faster. Your car looked good on the trailer. Looking forward to next year's show.

We passed each other about 5 times on I-77 Sunday. I was driving the granite colored 2014, 30th Anniversary Dodge GrandCaravan. I was doing 70 and you were going a lot faster. Your car looked good on the trailer. Looking forward to next year's show.

LOL, I wasn't doing 70 ?? I brought my buddy Mike with me, and it's 1st time at any Mopar show to this magnitude !! He fell in love with Duster's while we were here, so I don't believe it will be too long before he finds one to play with ! I notice you're in Pt St Lucie, you're not far from me in Sebastian ! Do you do car shows down that way ?

I would say contact me at least 90 days in advance and I will tell you where we plan on staying.

LOL, I wasn't doing 70 ?? I brought my buddy Mike with me, and it's 1st time at any Mopar show to this magnitude !! He fell in love with Duster's while we were here, so I don't believe it will be too long before he finds one to play with ! I notice you're in Pt St Lucie, you're not far from me in Sebastian ! Do you do car shows down that way ?
I/we attend all the Mopar Shows that we can. We just don't bring the car. I just bought another 1966 D/Dart (factory built race car) and have taken it to a few local shows. Still have to finish installing trim and I want to put some gauges in it. Don't want to damage the engine. Once I get the gauges in, we'll venture out to more shows. My other D/Dart sits mainly in the garage. The odo reads 373 miles on that one. It's definitely not a street car. I was going to trailer it to the Melbourne show a few years ago but ran into problems starting it.

I/we attend all the Mopar Shows that we can. We just don't bring the car. I just bought another 1966 D/Dart (factory built race car) and have taken it to a few local shows. Still have to finish installing trim and I want to put some gauges in it. Don't want to damage the engine. Once I get the gauges in, we'll venture out to more shows. My other D/Dart sits mainly in the garage. The odo reads 373 miles on that one. It's definitely not a street car. I was going to trailer it to the Melbourne show a few years ago but ran into problems starting it.
Love to see that car someday.

-
Back